Do you do your own commentry?

I do it most of the time when playing with mates. Most of the time I do it before a goal or after.
eg. If I'm playing with Real Madrid and the ball falls to Ronaldo in the box and I know I'm gonna whack it on the volley, I usually shout ROOOOOONNNNNAAAALLLDDOOOOOO!

I had a friend who while watching us play would do a very professional play by play commentary....much better than him actually playing!

I just swear a lot as do my friends...at the AI, at the ref, players and at my mates.
Occasionally the odd sing along chant has been known also...directed at my mate!

my favourite all time comment is:

"Red Card! It must be a Red Card! He was the last defender and he brought him down blatantly!"

but yeah, i do do commentry, all the time lol

riboflavin said:
Halfback passes to fullback
Fullback passes to Center
Center Holds it
Hooolds it
HOLDS IT!

Or even, 'He passes the ball...pass received... he shoots...
oh... he really should have done better with that one'. :lmao:

Yeah man I commentate all the time.

You get caught up with the game and it almost feels like your waching a real match and your the coach. When I score is mainly when I commentate, especially after the computer has tried to cheat me goals. :D

I just use the spanish commentary...it's actually not so bad if you speak spanish, and are used to seeing the mexican channels' commentary.

Last edited:
Yeah I do it to! I usually just commentate in my head (no, I'm not mental), and it's not something that I'd do in front of my mates as they'd think i'd lost it! Although I do have one friend who does over-the-top commentary, mostly to try and put other players off!

I do it too, the normal commentating in my head (I set-up whole dramatic scenarios :roll: Like: Will this striker still be in the A-squad after playing three dramatic games on a row? We shall see... Or: The trainer is under fire and his statements in the press that the captain was behaving bad have been a cause for several problems in the squad. Consequences are that this trainer must really try to settle things and at least get a good clean win today against their archenemy Ajax!)

The explicit lyrics just flow when playing the game, especially when being cheated upon by the O-SO-GREAT Cpu. 'Mother****ing piece of lame-ass ****sucking.... NOOO! Arrgh! Now what the **** was that! AAAR, where are you going you little slimy defending moron! KICK THE ****ING BALL AWAY! JUST CLEAR IT! Is that so ****ing difficult!

Occasionally accompanied by the usual 'Referee, I'll bloody shoot you in the knee!' 'Referee, that's it, you're the one on whom I'm gonna pie' Or whatever you english guys use to say. In Holland we say things like: "Hij is een hondenlul! (He is a dogcock) En steek die fluit maar in je reet! (Go stick that whistle up your arse!) Luinge is de hoer van Amsterdam! (Luinge (a dramatic referee in Holland) is the whore of Amsterdam!
And so on...

My commentaries always begin with the line "the sun is shining and the wind is shooting through the stadium".

A little bit of Alan Partridge quoting (from the world cup segment in "The Day Today") always goes down well when drunk with mates;

"That was liquid football"
"He must have a foot like a traction engine!"
"The goalie has got football pie all over his shirt."

And of course the number one Pes5 exclaimation of despair has to be, "PLAY THE F*CK ON, I WAS CLEAN THROUGH!!!!"

how good would it be if you could record your own comentary into a patch for the usual phrases used by trevor etc.....can this be done?

I do my own :) me and a mate do main commentator (me) and 2nd comm (him) its quite decent especially when we take it all seriously!

DJ

Me and my brother ussually mimic those commentators on TV and radio broadcasts... ;) It's so fun! :D

I can just remember one time and I dont know where it came from but me and a mate were on a classic game of ISS Master League! it was 3-3 between us and Bayern Munich and I can just remember shouting Beckhammmmmmmmmm!! OH YESSSS!!!! UNITED HAVE DONE IT!!

DJ

Been Comentating on my football games since i can remember. not just on pes but every soccer game ive ever owned. it just comes out and i cant stop. lol i wouldnt want to stop coz it adds to my enjoyment! sad i know :-)

Yeah same as Diddy. It just comes naturally so I wouldn't want to stop it plus it's been happening forever since my very first football game so it'll be kinda hard to put away this habit! :lol:

i always do it :p
its (player name) on the wing, what will he do? he crosdses, HEADED by (player name) up, and , over , ther bar

Back
Top Bottom