DLC 1.05 is out !!!

still when you stop the ball with a player it acts like a robot konamiii fixxxx it make it like pes 2009 iv had enough its come upto my brains............. im fed up with the gameplay, add smothness for god sake like pes 2009...........................

i guess they only fixed the problem with the players that were not right addressed...
I take we'll have to wait DLC 1.06 to have correct 2010 rosters then?
Uh, wait.. They just told me there won't be correct rosters anyway because there will still be fake-named players :CONFUSE:

It looks like I'll have to wait 1.06 and then rename them eventually, hoping it'll be the LAST time they release a roster update :RANT:

This whole transfer stuff is a bull**** GO AND WORK KONAMI, YOU PROMISED QUALITY UPDATES AND WE PAID FOR THIS GAME, now the main problem is the power of the teams is not in balance with these half-transfers. THE WHOLE ONLINE IS A BIG CHEAT...and yeah "fair play"...sure...

Why carry on moaning. The game is so poor apart from the graphics. Most people are back playing pes6 where the gameplay is ten times better. Suprised your still playing it anyway primepeace as you have a whinge on about every pes2010 thread on this forum. If its that bad why bother.

Why carry on moaning. The game is so poor apart from the graphics. Most people are back playing pes6 where the gameplay is ten times better. Suprised your still playing it anyway primepeace as you have a whinge on about every pes2010 thread on this forum. If its that bad why bother.
:ZZZ:

try to learn how play before comeback to pes6... :BYE:

there's another thing we can do is to quit playing pes i'm now back playing old games like Worms world party max payne metal gear solid tomb raider ... and if i want to play a good football game i play it on real life

There is no learning needed. The defensive AL is non existent. You can stroll through 3/4 of the pitch before they even attempt to pressure you. By this time you have scored a 35 yard thunderbolt. Time and time again.

Errrm do you just play friendlies?

Try doing that in league mode using average teams.

Errrm do you just play friendlies?

Try doing that in league mode using average teams.

I have to agree with Jamie, I'm currently playing a Master League with Malaga on top player. At the moment I'm in 4th place after half a season, was in second place for a long time due to these thunderbolt Jamie is talking about. Now im trying to restrict myself, not to score from long shots and thats why I'm down to 4th place.

And I've scored thunderbolts against Barca, Real, Valencia, Atletico etc...

despite the lacking transfers, I like the update. They have updated some stats and made some transfers. It's quite good update. The adipure is just an add-on..

Yes but I guess it was better to put ADIPUREIII White, the black ones are identical to default adipure, then all real players are using the white ones

I have to agree with Jamie, I'm currently playing a Master League with Malaga on top player. At the moment I'm in 4th place after half a season, was in second place for a long time due to these thunderbolt Jamie is talking about. Now im trying to restrict myself, not to score from long shots and thats why I'm down to 4th place.

And I've scored thunderbolts against Barca, Real, Valencia, Atletico etc...

hardly any long distance screamers online thou

I hardly played any online games, so you might be right

promise me u never will, lol
its crap
whole world in one lobby.. so delay all the time

even pes 4 had thousands online...
how they can make it worst evry year
for sure the last konami game, im done whit this crap

I need some assistance. When i download the latest DLC it keeps over writing my edited player stats etc. Any ideas how I can stop this happening as ive been editing the stats since the game was released dont want to lose it all.

Since I downloaded this patch my online rating has dropped 100 points!

All down to the horible controller lag that has appeared. I feel there are more lag cheaters - it used to disconnect them but not now. Grrr

Why the F*ck don't Konami come to their senses and sort the online play out once and for all. I would even pay a subscription if they put their ass in gear.

Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom