• Bad addition to the game?

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Don't give a ****?

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

just1moreperson

League 1
19 May 2007
juuuust wondered if anyone has a view on diving being in the game now. personally i hate diving in real life, mostly its those spanish pussies falling over and rolling around like a pansy. However i like the option of being able to dive on pro evo. Cant say ive used it much to be fair. I tried it out in the first few matches on the game.....got yellow carded everytime. also its good that the computer tries to cheat too. obviously its not something that should be promoted and encouraged though and in that sense i think konami were wrong to put it in.

ps. diving is bad kids!!!! dont do it! i would disown my son if he dived god dammit!

I hate diving too! Especially being a centre half, but I think it makes the game all th more reallistic, perhaps the ref could be a bit more leniant and not give a yellow every time, just for obvious ones.

Diving is gonna kill online play (if it ever gets working!)

ive not seen alot of diving online so far. ive seen it once from another player who won a penalty against me by diving with henry. but i give away on average about one penalty every game anyway at the moment lol purely through laggy tackles.

i would be pissed if someone won against me with a dive though.

diving is a part of the game.. and therefore any good simulation should have it as part of the game

Why are people saying that diving will ruin online? It's near impossible to not get carded. So, if people are sensible and want to win and not get their men sent off they won't bother I don't think. Btw, I am no way quick enough on those three buttons to dive, lol. If I dive, it's 'cause I've had it planned for a few seconds :)

diving is a part of the game.. and therefore any good simulation should have it as part of the game

Doesn't necessarily make for a good computer game though. Corruption is even more a part of football, yet I wouldn't suggest including it in PES to enhance its simulation

Where is the "they should have spent less time fag-assing about with things like diving and more time updating the graphics and gameplay" option.

Where is the "they should have spent less time fag-assing about with things like diving and more time updating the graphics and gameplay" option.

i didnt put that option in but im thinking bad addition to the game will cover that. i was trying to be diplomatic ffs!

I also hate diving portugese/spanish/argentinians etc experts.

I personally think it was a good addon in the game reason so it is so hard to get away with it. Mainly always get a yellow card

That should teach all these footballers

Back
Top Bottom