1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

DIFFICULTY LEVEL

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ben25, 10 November 2006.

1. ben25

ben25 Guest

hello all i'm new on this site but not new to pro evo, just a quick question really. Do you find that the game is easier on level 4 and 5 like last year as i am currently playing on three and finding it pretty frustrating, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: 11 November 2006
  2. x X t o c z.

x X t o c z. League 2

19 July 2005
    yeah. level 3 seems to be harder than 4 or 5(i cant see a difference between the 4 and 5 tbh).

3. ben25

ben25 Guest

Thanks mate, i just wanted to check other peoples opinions before i started a new master league season.

4. Juulsgaard

Juulsgaard Guest

Started 3 stars Masterleague and fond it tough, but now after practising i've found the key and can now unlock most of the defences in div 2 anyway.. tried 4 stars and got 1 win, 4 defeats and 2 draws.. just seems that you get under more pressure from the CPU's attack, and have to play counter-attack.. i wanted to play a bit more offensively to get the hang of the game.. so 3 stars fit me. I do think that i will up the difficulty when going up to div.1

5. spaceman

spaceman League 2

18 June 2003
    Blackpool
    Blackpool
    I think this is the hardest PES since pes2 and found it so hard on 5 stars that i had to put it down to 3 stars and at the moment its just right for me, i feel the difference between 3 and 5 stars is the amount of time the CPU alows you on the ball. I found on 5 stars that the CPU would put loads of pressure on you the moment you have the ball and on 3 stars you seem to have a little more time to pass however when the CPU team have the ball i find no real diference from 3 or 5 stars, which is a good thing i think as i wouldn't want it to be to easy to get the ball back off the CPU i just like the option of having that bit more time on the ball without the pressure..It's also wierd cos the PS2 version is just so easy on 5 stars i can win easy ML games with default team. Which is why i'm playing the 360 version this year..