Did Ronaldo ever score a header

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
not christiano.

original Ronaldo, R9, barca, inter.

I cant recall him scoring 1 headed goal..He mustve.

but he was tall and strong so its weird.

He never done headers

Yes he did.

I remember quite a couple during his Real Madrid days alone. Nicely directed headers they were too which takes some serious skill.

More like his chest

Anyway he used to be so skinny.

ronaldo-cruzeiro.jpg

then he took steroids or had insane puberty

in 1 year from this

_40170915_ronaldopsv270.jpg

to this solid looking

ronaldo+barcelona.jpg

to this

ronaldo.jpg

And in celebration he pats his head like its a rarity.

zidane almost KO himself on 1st goal lmao

I'll take the thread too ask something similar.

Has Cristiano Ronaldo ever scored a chip-shot goal? At least caught on camera. :P Cuz i can only remember the disallowed one against Spain...

ronaldo scoring with head front sporting gijon, when ronaldo was in barça 1996...

and he scored in European Recup 96 with barça too front AEK Solna

Well headed goals were rare

Or maybe they werent rare its just he score 40 goals a season only 3-5 headers. So low %

If he scores 15 goals per season and 5 headers then it dont seem rare.

He scores 250 career goals and maybe 30 headers so it seems rare?

Last edited:
who has high %

I always remember Mario Jardel and Henrik Larsson scoring loadsa headers. ANd they aint big guys, well jardel is I guess.

who has high %

I always remember Mario Jardel and Henrik Larsson scoring loadsa headers. ANd they aint big guys, well jardel is I guess.

kluivert scored any goals head....
hugo sanchez
falcao
morientes

cristiano ronaldo scoring various goals amazing with head...

^^ true

I think Jardel maybe the most though...he played like 300 career games and scored like 310 goals ....and I think over 200 were headers ha

You could ask how many goals did Maradona score with the right leg, too! Or how many headers has scored Iniesta. Or how many goals have been scored without touching the ball (like receviing a pass and doing a feint to cheat the keeper then the ball goes in. There must be some of those, but really rare).

I love this threads, people can recall their memories and normally have emotions of that day attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom