Demo out. Links.

Re: Demo out tomorrow. September 17th

Last year PES2009 demo for PC released out wednesday when one day before official demo release day.

Someone leaked ...so someone in the world.

Well this year already tomorrow is judge day!
I must wait tomorrow.

yesssssss finally!
can't wait to play it, thx god!

a german site called "4players" says: "Ihr könnt eure DSL-Leitung schon mal vorwärmen: Die PC-Demo gibt's bei uns direkt zum Frühstück ab 8 Uhr."

translation: "you can already warm up your dsl: we have the pc-demo for download directly for breakfast at 8:00 o'clock cet"

sorry for my bad english ;)

Yes, now I feel more excited about this than FIFA 10 demo on PC!
Can't wait really.:BOP:
This would be a tense moment for all of us PC gamers out there, if PES 2010 fails then we won't have a good football game this year on PC.:BLUSH:

Yep, it says in the official Konami forum site.
http://forums.pesfan.com/
You need to register to view thread.:))

dude :BOP:

here is the thing:

PES 2010 Demo to Hit September 17th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
PES 2010 demo to hit September 17th

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH today announced it is to release a playable demo of its eagerly-awaited PES 2010 on September 17th.

The free download will be available to PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC users, and showcases the full game’s Exhibition mode.

Users can select from Liverpool, or Barcelona, or the Spanish, Italian, French and German national sides. The selected sides can then be played against the CPU or a friend in a five-minute match.

PES 2010 is released for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD on October 23rd

So there you go, we know you've been waiting for a demo announcement for a while now, so Konami has delivered. Praise be!

Yes I saw that in the PESfan website.:))
Tommorow it releases, interestingly on Thursday.
The FIFA 10 demo on PC was on Thursday too you know.:OOOH:

Yes I saw that in the PESfan website.:))
Tommorow it releases, interestingly on Thursday.
The FIFA 10 demo on PC was on Thursday too you know.:OOOH:

hope this will not have a negative effect on the "supposed" awesomeness of the demo...:CONFUSE:

BTW there's no :doh: smiley..:(

If it will be released to PC at 8am +/-, I think I'll complete my Master League at night them download, take a nap while download and then return to action.
:D

BTW... Here in Brazil it's 5:10PM, less than 24h.
:D

im not that excited, since my faith in a "new" pes 6 is almost completely lost, but i'll DL it anyway

Back
Top Bottom