Dead Puerta and retired Solskjaer in pes 2008????

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
Total mismanagement. They put a dead player when i played online and saw someone with sevilla i was shocked to see puerta in it, WHAT?!
And what is Ole Gunner Solskjaer doing in man utd, he retired.
Are konami going to make a patch that will sort out this mess?!

Last edited:
If a player of the team i support would be dead, i'd like to see him in the roster.
Stop crying for useless things really... if u don't want Puerta to be in Sevilla, just pick up another option file.

we could make a missing transfers thread out of this, for editing people

I can add that Henri Camara(Wigan) and Nolberto Solano(Newcastle) have moved to West Ham

Its really poor research.
I know you can get an official transferpatch for FIFA but i would'nt hold my breath for a Konami one.
BTW Yakubu is still at Boro too.
;)

@Gigen: +1. I know Puerta is not alive anymore, but if I were a Sevilla fan I'd like to play with him in the team.

Seeing it from a "managerial" view, he has been part of the official roster of the team for the 2007/08 season anyway so I don't see anything weird in having him in the roster also in the game.

@GoLdEnFiSh: if you want the game to be ultra-realistic, just release him/them from the roster.. also I saw Recoba with the wrong shirt number and I think it was weird.. I just assigned him the right number and all is fine..

hmmm, that explains that...lol...Im not an everton fan. Thanks for putting me straight.

My guesses are, they had already finished producing the game when Puerta passed away and when Ole had retired.

So Konami would have had to get the game back from the manufactures (sp) to change 2 players.

Man United fans probably like having Ole there for old times sake, and for Sevilla fans if they liked that player they can still play as him.

It's probably part of Konami's next feature. "Come play with Puerta etc. We make football seem OTHERWORLDLY! Also, we have decided not to include any player editor but that's beside the point."

Back
Top Bottom