PC Data pack broken??

stefan9

Conference
23 June 2007
Hi guys.

Each time I start the game I see there is a new datapack but after completing the download I get an error the file is broken. Tried about 10 times.

Using the digital version.

Any help would be great, can't either competitions because the file isn't updated.

Might be a problem with their servers. I had that error when I tried the first time then the second time it worked. Keep trying.

One question. How far into the download you get the error message?

Might be a problem with their servers. I had that error when I tried the first time then the second time it worked. Keep trying.

One question. How far into the download you get the error message?

Most of the time after it completes 100%, once at 27%.

Most of the time after it completes 100%, once at 27%.

Does it download really slowly?

I'm asking this because when I got the error the other day, the required port wasn't open in my router and the errored download took like 3-4 minutes versus 8-9 seconds when I opened the port.

Does it download really slowly?

I'm asking this because when I got the error the other day, the required port wasn't open in my router and the errored download took like 3-4 minutes versus 8-9 seconds when I opened the port.

Downloads reseaonably quickly. I am not having issues playing quick matches online so I presume my ports should be open.

Which port needs to be open for the download??

Downloads reseaonably quickly. I am not having issues playing quick matches online so I presume my ports should be open.

Which port needs to be open for the download??

When I open 5739(default in settings.exe) then it downloads very quickly. When it's set to auto then takes a while. You can change 5739 to anything you want though.

Anyway I'm running out of ideas why you might be seeing the error. I say keep trying...

Back
Top Bottom