1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Dark Souls 3 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Scutch, 4 April 2016.

1. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
  2. beachryan

beachryan Golden Boot Winner

4 July 2003
    Bermuda
    I just don't think I can do it again. That game put me in such a dark place. It's spectacular, addictive and rewarding, but spending time in that atmosphere and constantly dying was really brutal for the outside gaming life ;)

3. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Waiting for it! One of the best game-series ever, always delivers.

4. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Hmmmm, never played any of these, not sure if it's along the lines of The Witcher, I only played the recent one of that, but was awesome.

Not sure if it's story driven much also?

FD

5. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It's one of those games where the story is barely comprehensible, totally different beast to The Witcher.

I consider myself a geek, but these titles are too geeky for me. I don't see the fun in dying 100 times an hour because I can't dodge something fast enough.

I appear to be in the minority - but I loved The Witcher, and really don't like this!

6. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    It's all about understanding what to do and how to do it, once you know how to play, then the game is not THAT difficult. I barely die 5 or 6 times per hour... ;)