Dark Sector

Looks crap IMO, gimmicky gameplay FTL.

The Darkness was an excellent game that I thought was crap at first after watching trailers and such, played the demo and loved it, got the game immediately after that, wife loved it as well, this I seriously doubt has any redeeming features.......

Dark Sector - Xbox 360

Anyone played this game?

At first I disliked it a lot, felt all wrong. Then I got my glaive. Onto the third chapter now and i'm loving it.

I sliced the left leg of one man and the right leg of another man in one shot with this glaive.

Its awesome. Great fun (once you get past that really crap prologue level)

Re: Dark Sector - Xbox 360

Great.

I'll use this thread instead. Did anyone end up playing it? Its really cool.

For anyone who is interested, tis 20 quid at Game's website atm PS3 and XB360

Last edited:
Good lad Stef.

If you can get past the prologue without thinking "OMG DIZ IZ SHITZZ" and turning it off (which I almost turned), then you will love it as you progress :)

Got the game today and enjoying it so far. Just learned how to control the blade.

There was a bit in the game where you just couldn't see shit and these creatures kept creeping up on you!!!! It was this sewage hall with water everywhere.

Yeh when you aint expecting them it can be pretty jumpy at times. You must be flying through it. Im on chapter 7 after about 4-5 days of doing an hour a day. I love some the of the little puzzles you need to figure out in your head to do with the elements :)

I love it and will be chuft when I complete it.

Back
Top Bottom