Crash

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by rockykabir, 12 August 2005.

1. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Fantastic fantastic film. We went to watch it without really knowing much about it - and were pleasantly surprised. Definitely the surprise movie of the year - although I'm quite mystified that it got 8.6 in IMDB(!) - I guess some people really liked it!

There was no stand out main character in this - each of the all star cast had some role to play in it some way or another. Bit of a shock this, but Ludacris was actually ok in it and had quite a major role in it.

I can't explain much about the storyline as it consisted of many - it was the way they all intertwined that was cool.

Last edited: 13 August 2005
  2. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Guest

i've had the dvd lying around for a couple of weeks now. i must make time to watch it...

3. munkee

munkee Guest

Yeah one of my biggest Suprise's was ludacris didn't make a complete tit of himself, Even though the character he played was a bit of an arse.

Loved how it all played out , One of my most enjoyable Films of the year by far and can't pass anything with the absolutely Gorgeous Jennifer Esposito in it ;P

4. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    This was great.

5. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Oh yes....:D

6. Mack

Mack Champions League

8 August 2003
    Manchester
    MCFC
    Bit of a let down for me, Matt Dillon was terrible and overall the script seemed to plod along, For me another film with a big cast that didnt do it self any justice!

7. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    I really enjoyed it, very much my type of film. Some parts were a bit predictable however, but overall I give it a 9/10!