1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Crash

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by rockykabir, 12 August 2005.

1. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Fantastic fantastic film. We went to watch it without really knowing much about it - and were pleasantly surprised. Definitely the surprise movie of the year - although I'm quite mystified that it got 8.6 in IMDB(!) - I guess some people really liked it!

There was no stand out main character in this - each of the all star cast had some role to play in it some way or another. Bit of a shock this, but Ludacris was actually ok in it and had quite a major role in it.

I can't explain much about the storyline as it consisted of many - it was the way they all intertwined that was cool.

Last edited: 13 August 2005
  2. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Guest

i've had the dvd lying around for a couple of weeks now. i must make time to watch it...

3. munkee

munkee Guest

Yeah one of my biggest Suprise's was ludacris didn't make a complete tit of himself, Even though the character he played was a bit of an arse.

Loved how it all played out , One of my most enjoyable Films of the year by far and can't pass anything with the absolutely Gorgeous Jennifer Esposito in it ;P

4. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    This was great.

5. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Oh yes....:D

6. Mack

Mack Champions League

8 August 2003
    Manchester
    MCFC
    Bit of a let down for me, Matt Dillon was terrible and overall the script seemed to plod along, For me another film with a big cast that didnt do it self any justice!

7. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    I really enjoyed it, very much my type of film. Some parts were a bit predictable however, but overall I give it a 9/10!