Controller settings are reset

monkeyball

Non-League
28 September 2007
I play PES 2008 with someone else in my house. We both own a usb gamepad so when we come together to play and an annoying bug keeps popping up constantly.

Controller 2 seems to always have its controls reset whenever i start the game with two controllers, meaning i have to manually change the button configuration every time we play.

Is there any solution to this issue as of yet?

I also have the same problem...pretty annoying isnt it???

Ive managed to get around it though....i just change the buttons using the settings.exe from the start menu and that way i use the stock settings in game and i dont have to change it from there...so now when i start the game it always has the right controls. For example i switched the circle and square buttons..don't know what they are in xbox terms.

But this is only good if you need to substitute one button for another...if you want to change the cross settings like type 1,2,3 and all that my way wont work.

I also have the same problem...pretty annoying isnt it???

Ive managed to get around it though....i just change the buttons using the settings.exe from the start menu and that way i use the stock settings in game and i dont have to change it from there...so now when i start the game it always has the right controls. For example i switched the circle and square buttons..don't know what they are in xbox terms.

But this is only good if you need to substitute one button for another...if you want to change the cross settings like type 1,2,3 and all that my way wont work.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've used the FIFA control setup since i started playing PES many many years ago. It's hard wired into me and i can't change. I suppose switching the buttons around in the settings would work temporarily, but the cross settings will have to still be manually adjusted. I suppose this will have to do until a patch is released to address the issue.

Yeh ive also used fifa control setup since the days of pes3 and now i just switch circle and square around in settings.exe, that way circle is shoot, and square is slide tackle.

Back
Top Bottom