1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

'Connection Lost'

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by dannyfc2, 14 October 2010.

1. dannyfc2

dannyfc2 Premiership

9 June 2009
    Not seen many people raging about this so it must be a problem my end.

I have a wired connection to my 360, fixed 2mb broadband so the speed never drops below.

Every 5 or 6 matches I will get a seemingly random 'Connection Lost' message mid-game, that sends me back to the Top Menu and giving me a 3-0 loss. However, I'm still definitely connected to the internet, as I've not been signed out of Xbox Live.

I havn't actually had much lag lately so I don't know what it is.

Anyone else getting this, or any suggestions?

Cheers

2. MiXxX

MiXxX Non-League

16 October 2010
    danny i have exactly the same problem but on PC...

dont know whats the solution but we need help fast this is so awfull, winning 2-0 at 85min and connection lost -.- and the wins go to the oppenent..

i have the cable directly incomming from the modem to the pc so no router no problems and the net indicator in game is always red..

i have a good provider 50mb no wireless so i cant get it ..

help us plzzz

cya