Confused

goldman132

League 2
18 November 2006
Why are there threads for PES 2009 PC editing when you scroll down in The Editing Forum and then more threads for PC editing inside Pro Evolution Soccer - PC and then more inside PES 2009 which is a subforum of The Editing Forum .

Why not have all PC editing together this is so confusing looking all over the place for things,am i missing something?

Can someone answer why all the threads are all over the place?

Not quite sure what you mean goldman132, there is a basic chat about PES-PC forum where general chat and ranting goes, then there are the two Editing forums one for talking/asking about editing and for posting stuff to make patches and option files.
Then you have a download area to download the completed patches and option files, these are all in subcategories...

it's because in the "general" editing forum there are threads where you can find files for different editions of PES.
i've got 2 threads for example:
1) ( in editing forum) where you can find chants that you can use in every PES you want (3,4,5,6,2008,2009)
2) (in pes09 editing subforum) where i posted my chantspack for pes09

it's the same for some kitmakers' threads: they're working on kits for pes09,but they still create pes6 kits too.so it's better to have their treads in a generic editing area and not in a subforum about a single edition of pes ;)

Back
Top Bottom