Confused :S....

R

ryan.anglin

I love to play pro evo but find it hard to play when we both choose liverpool and i play against someone with torres :'(

I know there is an update i can download for this but i dont want to spend forever changing stadiums etc, all iu want is the transfers up to date?

I tried downloading one once but it didnt work i went thru the guid thoroughly but it still didn't work, can anyone show me a download aswell as a tutorial i can use for every step? from downloading dkz to what time to delete the option file and where to load items from etc etc etc ? from start to finish so i can't possibly go wrong. I have vista if that makes any difference?

thanks guys!

do i need anythin else installin or can i just download for instance spookz's update for transfer? or do i need to install a patch first etc?
I have never patched all i have is the original

thanks for the help guys.

do i need anythin else installin or can i just download for instance spookz's update for transfer? or do i need to install a patch first etc?
I have never patched all i have is the original

thanks for the help guys.

you dont need any other patch, you can just install mine

I have tried this, but it doesn't seem to work, i have vista if this makes a difference is there any way to get around this??

Back
Top Bottom