1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Confused :S....

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ryan.anglin, 20 July 2007.

1. ryan.anglin

ryan.anglin Guest

I love to play pro evo but find it hard to play when we both choose liverpool and i play against someone with torres :'(

I know there is an update i can download for this but i dont want to spend forever changing stadiums etc, all iu want is the transfers up to date?

I tried downloading one once but it didnt work i went thru the guid thoroughly but it still didn't work, can anyone show me a download aswell as a tutorial i can use for every step? from downloading dkz to what time to delete the option file and where to load items from etc etc etc ? from start to finish so i can't possibly go wrong. I have vista if that makes any difference?

thanks guys!

2. ryan.anglin

ryan.anglin Guest

do i need anythin else installin or can i just download for instance spookz's update for transfer? or do i need to install a patch first etc?
    I have never patched all i have is the original

thanks for the help guys.

3. 103SpooKy

103SpooKy Die hard Arjen Robben fan

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    you dont need any other patch, you can just install mine

4. ryan.anglin

ryan.anglin Guest

I have tried this, but it doesn't seem to work, i have vista if this makes a difference is there any way to get around this??

5. 103SpooKy

103SpooKy Die hard Arjen Robben fan

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    i dont know, all vista users have problems with installing sucha kind of patches