Clear up once and for all...is 2v2 possible in friendlies?

BURNA

LIVERPOOL FC
26 April 2006
England
Liverpool
Now....the manual says you can invite upto 3 other players into your friendly matchroom. What point would that be other than being able to play multiple player games?

Since i have been online, i have never been able to invite more than 1 person into a matchroom, friendly or ranking match.

But i HAVE been able to play 2vPC with my regular 2v2 mate, but at the end of the day......it was shit.

Now i know that Konami said that this year, there will only be 1v1, BUT they never mentioned anything about friendly rooms and allowing 4 people into them...like their manual says.

Now, how many of you have managed a 2v2 in a friendly room?.....I'm guessing 0.

Nah mate weve had no luck!

As you said we can play in the same team against the PC like 2vs1 but nothing else.

If you look in the rooms there is only 2spaces for player names and that so i doubt you will be able to play 2vs2 which is bollox!!

Nah mate weve had no luck!

As you said we can play in the same team against the PC like 2vs1 but nothing else.

If you look in the rooms there is only 2spaces for player names and that so i doubt you will be able to play 2vs2 which is bollox!!

They must have written the manual before they made the game.

It's the only game series i have ever seen that has gone backwards development-wise.

Back
Top Bottom