CLASSIC KITS (PS2)

sekularac

League 2
18 April 2009
Serbia, BELGRADE
Arsenal
Ok, this is my final call. I'll write down something you probably know (cause I've bothered with PMs). I need CLASSIC KIT MODEL FOR PES2010 PS2 to look like this.

bayernclassickit.png

These are the screenshots from WEC WE10JL Classicos (PS2), .In the bottom right corner there's png from WEC O_text.As you can see, shorts is shorter than the one for actual club teams and I want to make that kind of kits for my CL CLASSIC PATCH PES2010. When I try to make something like that for PES2010 I get this

picture001gg.jpg

I've spent months for creating classic faces, kits, player database... and unfortunatelly this kit problem is obstacle that will make me give up.:FAIL:
HELP
I need to solve this, to be able to complete my patch. Otherwise I'll give up and switch to PC version or buy PS3.

Thanks for support and help especially to b2y 2006, saintric, error-1205...
Buy

no good at making kits myself. but could you not make the bottom of the shorts a different colour then make that colour transparent.

no good at making kits myself. but could you not make the bottom of the shorts a different colour then make that colour transparent.

p1copy.png

This is the PNG I've made and inserted into O_text, but even tough I erased bottom part of shorts, it is still visible and white-colored in the game. Even if it would work like this, still shorts number will be cut in half as you can see in my previous post.
It has to be done with kit/model settings.
Does anybody have map/previews of kit/shorts/shirt settings?

Back
Top Bottom