Christopher Ignatius Wright - Our hero

Dermot

Banned
13 August 2002
New York
Arsenal
Was just wondering what everyone thought of Chris Wright right now. Its been a long time since we had a thread in homage to this great legend, the man that brought us all together here like Charles Manson brought all that family together and murdered all those people except this is peaceful. Chris Wright stands above religion for me. I mean for me there is the world, then religion and then Chris Wright, the man, the Sheffield Steel except born in Wharton, without Chris Wright this world would be nothing. None of you understands except me, this man is Jesus. Mart tried and failed. He saw the potential in Chris and let him slip like melted butter on a spoon. Its like a horse with no legs, how are you going to ride it to victory??? NEVER. Chris Wright is the shuttle of my spacecock that blasted into orbit. Chris Wright I love you I want to put lindseed oil on your bald head and lick it off with whipped cream and a bottle of Brut 55 in a quiet hotel room in Vienna

Last edited:
I have only just seen this thread!!

As nice as the sentiment is I am slightly unnerved

As nice as the sentiment is I am slightly unnerved

Thats a lie and you know it. You love Dermot's affection and attention! ;)
It's just a shame there's only one of him really. Everyone could use a fan like Dermot. :APPLAUD:

frec3.jpg

The view Chris Wright sees as he rolls into Freckleton in his Lambrogini

Back
Top Bottom