Chelsea Thread

CSGCGnaXIAA0fq_.jpg

jose don't mock rafa anymore , you are going to play europa league.....if things go a bit better!what the hell is oscar doing in the AMF position,chelsea have sold mata , de bruyne to foster him and you end up sitting with with garbage like falcao?

Mou is on such a massive contract. He`s like a remolding home to only gut it down (2)yrs. later. I can see Pep going to Chelsea, now. Then, Ancelotti to MCity.

Chelsea would be idiots to sack him. They'd be back to hiring and firing managers every year or so. They've won 4 PLs and Mourinho has won 3 of them. They won the CL between his 2 stints but as great an achievement as it was by Di Matteo, winning the CL that way is a once in a decade occurrence at best - and it was largely based on giving up in the PL.

What Chelsea need to do is sit him down and get him to stop blaming refs for his and his player's actions. He's stinking the place out and, from a consequentialist angle, it's giving his under-performing players an excuse. That has been his biggest managerial failing. He could have halted the slide weeks ago if he just came out after a game and said 'We weren't good enough. We need to improve, and we will'

I really, really don't like him but he is a brilliant manager and he has an affinity with Chelsea FC. He deserves more than 10 games. He deserves to be the Chelsea manager at the start of next season irrespective of where they finish. They have the money to replace the players who aren't rowing in the same direction even if they miss out on the CL.

This could well be Chelsea's 'Ferguson' moment.

Last edited:
but then again if the relationship between the coach and players breaks, nothing will help... if the players don´t want him, he will be gone sooner or later...

Then the ring leaders need selling.

And if it takes 3 or 4 transfer windows to rebuild then so be it. Mourinho wasn't far off winning the title in 13/14 with Torres up front and with LFC and MCFC scoring 203 goals between them.
They'd lay down a precedent for the players for the next 10+ years; if you down tools you will be out, not the manager

Mourinho was supposed to be a long term appointment afterall

Last edited:
Chelsea would be idiots to sack him. They'd be back to hiring and firing managers every year or so. They've won 4 PLs and Mourinho has won 3 of them. They won the CL between his 2 stints but as great an achievement as it was by Di Matteo, winning the CL that way is a once in a decade occurrence at best - and it was largely based on giving up in the PL.

What Chelsea need to do is sit him down and get him to stop blaming refs for his and his player's actions. He's stinking the place out and, from a consequentialist angle, it's giving his under-performing players an excuse. That has been his biggest managerial failing. He could have halted the slide weeks ago if he just came out after a game and said 'We weren't good enough. We need to improve, and we will'

I really, really don't like him but he is a brilliant manager and he has an affinity with Chelsea FC. He deserves more than 10 games. He deserves to be the Chelsea manager at the start of next season irrespective of where they finish. They have the money to replace the players who aren't rowing in the same direction even if they miss out on the CL.

This could well be Chelsea's 'Ferguson' moment.

I do agree. Chelsea is in a huge mess and it's more deeper than just referees. Heck even back in 2012, it was worst when it came to referees and I didn't see Di Matteo/AVB complaining. I am expecting to see a lot of changes in winter transfer break including Hazard and Oscar leaving to PSG and Juventus.

Pep wants London , he said it clearly! Mou knows Roman been chasing him for years. I think the players want Pep. I think Mou feels betrayed and venting misguidely towards the refs/media/Wenger/Martínez. Chelsea dont care for Mou. They got rid of him before... Pep might be the only boss that could fail and still be at Chelsea 'Torres'

Mou is clearly done there. No idea what CFC were htiking signing him to a long term deal - he doesn't do long term.

That said, nothing stopping Chelsea still getting right back up to the top. This year all teams are dropping more points than expected, and it's not like all those players are crap overnight.

Could be a big January.

Hmm a equalizer by Liverpool on the 3 mins stoppage time. Oh wait, it was 2 minutes? Wait what? Huh?

Regardless, that's what you pay if you switch off after the first goal. Sit back and letting them create chances.

Last edited:
70% possession to a side w/ no ST! Is not sitting back its hoping they score an og!
Anyhow ,I still think Chelsea will edge it. To equalize before the HT ! Gives Mou a chance to change tactics.

Edit: Hazard is the mystery- I never seen a player lose form so fast. Subbed off w/o limping off was clearly you're not good enough.

Last edited:
Jose Mourinho lost it. Chelsea looked hungry at the start but we had to sit back and let them hit us hard after the goal.

That post match interview is shocking! Where's the class above all, stand tall in the mist of defeat. He commanded the team to sit back allow LFC to have the ball.
I hope he stays I want to see how can he turn things around and reach what spot at the end of the season. No way Chelsea getting 4th it's open slot!

Back
Top Bottom