1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

cheating scumbag!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by marky1314, 8 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marky1314

marky1314 Non-League

9 January 2006
    hi just scored a last min equalizer against darkjordi (avoid).

my replay has froze, im well fuming, sent him a voice msg and then he said hey in game so it is def still active.

Is it just a case of who turns the 360 off 1st?, il keep it on for months out of principle.

What a sad fool.

2. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

well i had the same problem earlier actually. scored pretty early, but at around 60mins he went to the pause menu and never returned. the timer went to zero but nothing happened.

eventually i had to quit and had the "lose 3-0" thing. well pissed off, especially since it was going to be my first win.

do what i do, file a complaint against them.

how can they do this anyway? its so annoying. ive never met another community who feels they are too good to lose to anyone

3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.