1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Cheating On-line in PES?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by CapnKill, 5 February 2006.

1. CapnKill

CapnKill Guest

So here in the States we're preparing for WE9:I and the fantastic world of on-line soccer.

I wanted to know if there were any cheating to prepare for on-line from the european vets.

I hope they've done a good job to limit cheating if possible, such as stat editing or disconecgts or things like that.

2. FreeShyne2009

FreeShyne2009 Non-League

4 April 2004
    good question

ps. these last two days are gunna be the hardest. ive waiting 4 years for this online version

3. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    Stat editing isn't possible as the game loads a default option file before you start playing, therefore everyones are the same.

If the other player disconnects, you win the game 3-0.

Main problem with cheating is people uploading and making the game lag, go really really unbareably slow.

4. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    I have a question, will people in the states who purchase WE9:I and play online be able to play against people in europe? Or will they only be able to play against people in the states who own WE9:I?

5. Skoptsie

Skoptsie Non-League

17 August 2004
    London
    If someone in Europe has WE9:I it's very likely they'll be able to play against people in the US, but it'll be laggy unless you've both got killer connections. WE9:I and PES5 players won't be able to play against each other though, that's for sure.

6. limeyboy14

limeyboy14 Guest

Sort of related question:

If we edit the team names and kits, will they be reset when we play online?

If that's the case then I'm not looking forward to playing Lancashire vs. Rigaloose:(

7. Brian McBride

Brian McBride Non-League

10 January 2005
    Good question. Anyone?

I wonder how many teams we'll be able to edit on the option file.

8. CapnKill

CapnKill Guest

They'll probably load a default option file as some PES vets have mentioned. But at least you can use your master league team on-line...that's pretty damn cool!

9. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Default option file.
    Trad Bricks vs Worcestershire Sauce.

10. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Yup, I don't even edit my offline teams anymore. It only makes it more confusing.