Chatbox Swearing

On behalf of Bobby, Jay and Tim who have said penis, willy and snake (meaning penis/willy) in the chatbox over the last half an hour...

Are any of those terms allowed in there? I'm imagining at least one isn't, as it'll frighten newcomers away when they read about Jay's penis.

1) The rule doesn't say we can't be offensive in the chatbox.

2). We haven't used it in an offensive way in the chatbox.

1) The chatbox is still covered by the normal forum rules, which covers being offensive.

2) I didn't see how the willy was used but if CB decided it was dodgy ground then just respect his decision.

2) I didn't see how the willy was used but if CB decided it was dodgy ground then just respect his decision.
It wasn't being used in a horribly dodgy way by anyone; Bob was saying "penis" which I thought was a bit in-your-face, but then they were asking if willy was alright and I was just looking for clarification.

It wasn't being offensive, like CB says, and could we say for example, cw is a silly willy in there?

This a fucking load of horseshit, why the FUCK are we not allowed to say a word like shitface in the cunting chatbox???? Fuck me pink, it's not like any of us cuntheads swear all the fucking time?

Back
Top Bottom