Changes

Cuky

International
23 June 2007
Rab, Croatia
Real Madrid, Hajduk Split
well, I don't know if this is good thread, but I have something on my mind.
As we can see, forums are a bit reorganized...
It looks good for now, but I have something I don't really like...in edit section you merged kits from PES10 and older versions together in one subforum... I think that it will make things harder to find for those who don't have subscribed to some threads...I think that such massive number of treads needs to be organized in way that kits for PES10 are in one sub forum, kits for PES6 in other etc...just my thoughts..

Well the problem is that a lot of threads contain kits for from pes6 through to pes 2010 & to be fair most state which version of pes they are currently creating for just the same as the face threads do & most members know who makes what & can tell the difference in templates , so i don't see this as a problem, really it's up to the creators to state which version of pes they are making kits for in their thread title (like faces). if we put them all in order pes6/2009/2010 etc: then when pes2011 is released people will have to then make a separate thread for those kits rather than carry on with their existing threads & a lot of kit makers won't do that as we've already seen.... when 2010 was released pes6/2009 kit makers tended to do one of 2 things, they either carried on as & where they were ( forum wise) or asked for their thread to be moved to the pes 2010 forum, at least this way all the kit threads are together & it may also encourage people the state in the thread title which pes they are creating for.The idea was & is to clean up the editing forum which was as mess, i think to have a sub forum for kits & then what will be 4 sub forums ( pes6/2009/2010 & soon 2011 ) branching from that may well defeat the object, but that's just my opinion mate, it's not set in stone.

Last edited:
that's a point hawke. but then, could you at least add prefixes like you (?) did here? the different clolour makes it much easier to get a quick overview.

PES 6 and PES 2010 prefixes have been added to the Kits forum.

Hey guys, I'm interested in why Other Games and Online gaming go clumped together in one. Was is because of the lack of use of the Online Gaming forum, or for some other reason?

I personally preferred them separated as it separated the online gaming side (such as clans and online tournaments) from the general game discussion. I think it will be harder to find the right thread now (especially for new people to the forums) and there may be more off-topic posts or topics created regarding tournaments or setting up 1v1 manual only matches. New topics may also clutter the Other Games section, which in my mind was set aside for new releases and discussion about upcoming games or games that have just been released.

My suggestion would be to have the old structure but rename Online Gaming to 'Clans and Tournaments'. This will make it clear where these posts belong and separate online talk/organisation from the general discussion. Also, it may encourage PC users (which I imagine caters for the majority of the forum due to the huge editing section) as well as PS3/360 users to set up more individual tournaments as they have their own sections separated from PES discussion/Editing discussion/FIFA discussion/Other game discussion.

EDIT: If it's not too much trouble, if you were to change it, perhaps there could be prefixes for PS3/360/PC for the threads to make it easier to identify which platform.

Last edited:
Was is because of the lack of use of the Online Gaming forum

Yes, it was. We've added several nice features over the last couple of days and also did some organisational stuff, that's when I thought we could also do something to the online gaming area in order to "streamline" things a bit cause it seemed quite lonely to me.

But you're right, it was a shite idea and we'll definitely need it back on its own feet once Nokami and EA shove out their newest installments. I'll probably just reactivate it as it's not completely gone but only sleeping. After that I'll pretend nothing happened and let Mart work his prefix magic on it.

Cheers for your input, mate!

I'd suggest a seperate section for the PC version of PES - with the PS2, PSP, Wii and DS versions there won't be any of the technical questions about system specs, fixing errors etc.

No, we won't allow pics in sigs. They'd only increase the loading time of threads and make everything look messy.

To me, it would not bother, and for me it would be better, but how do you want this is your site!

Back
Top Bottom