1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can't play network!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by lonige, 31 October 2007.

1. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    Hi,

I finally registered my account today,

and tried to play with others.

But whenever I entered the room, selected the team, and loading screen shown up, the game crashed everytime!

Thanks to this, others considered me of DISCONNECTOR, and I got kicked off several times.

I am using original exe. And I closed Kaspersky when playing the game.

My Spec.

CPU - Conroe e6300 1.86Ghz

VGA - 8600GT

Forceware - 169.02

OS - Windows Vista Ultimate x64

2. dicar

dicar Non-League

7 May 2005
    same problem for me my network config is right
    pb comme from Konami servers , very poor work , i'm definetely disapointed by PES 2008

3. Joxer

Joxer Conference

28 October 2007
    Same issue here. Sometimes i can even start the match but it crashes soon after the beginning.

4. maich18

maich18 Non-League

21 October 2007
    sry

Last edited: 2 November 2007
  5. Shooto

Shooto Champions League

16 April 2002
    Paisley
    I think a lot of the times you get disconnected because the player that created the room is waiting on someone else to play.

If you are hosting the room and dont notice someone coming in, it goes straight to the match. Pretty annoying really.

6. Dougeh

Dougeh Conference

21 July 2007
    It wont go to match unless both parties indicate they are ready to start. If someone joins your room, make sure you havent clicked that you are ready and go to user management and remove him.

7. Joxer

Joxer Conference

28 October 2007
    I have solved this issue. You have to use nvidia driver previous to 169.01. So 163.75 is ok.
    This is a huge problem because it's important to update video drivers.

8. Shooto

Shooto Champions League

16 April 2002
    Paisley

hmm, Im not so sure about that. I'll check it out anyway thanks.