Can't play network!

lonige

League 2
23 October 2006
Hi,

I finally registered my account today,

and tried to play with others.

But whenever I entered the room, selected the team, and loading screen shown up, the game crashed everytime!

Thanks to this, others considered me of DISCONNECTOR, and I got kicked off several times.

I am using original exe. And I closed Kaspersky when playing the game.

My Spec.

CPU - Conroe e6300 1.86Ghz

VGA - 8600GT

Forceware - 169.02

OS - Windows Vista Ultimate x64

same problem for me my network config is right
pb comme from Konami servers , very poor work , i'm definetely disapointed by PES 2008

Same issue here. Sometimes i can even start the match but it crashes soon after the beginning.

I think a lot of the times you get disconnected because the player that created the room is waiting on someone else to play.

If you are hosting the room and dont notice someone coming in, it goes straight to the match. Pretty annoying really.

It wont go to match unless both parties indicate they are ready to start. If someone joins your room, make sure you havent clicked that you are ready and go to user management and remove him.

I have solved this issue. You have to use nvidia driver previous to 169.01. So 163.75 is ok.
This is a huge problem because it's important to update video drivers.

It wont go to match unless both parties indicate they are ready to start. If someone joins your room, make sure you havent clicked that you are ready and go to user management and remove him.

hmm, Im not so sure about that. I'll check it out anyway thanks.

Back
Top Bottom