1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

CanI play PES 6 ISS patch online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by goalsies, 12 February 2010.

1. goalsies

goalsies Banned

18 July 2009
    Can I and how?

ANyone up for games?

Or is there a league?

2. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Only with people using the same patch which kind of restricts you. If you sign up at http://www.evo-league.com/index.php?action=login
    we all use it and play thru either goalserver or pes6j. Theysetup leagues competitions and allsorts come join and enter the chat.

3. Lizarazu77

Lizarazu77 Eagles fly high

25 March 2008
    Izmir/Turkey
    Besiktas
    i have iss patch too,09\10 and do i have to install something more to be able to play the game online,or just sing up this page is enough? would u pls explain better..

4. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    You can play online but only against people with the same patch as the online databases have to be the same.

5. TheR9

TheR9 Non-League

16 February 2010
    Sorry for bumping this thread because I cna't make my own thread.

I'm thinking if buying PES6 for PC, but I live in the US. Will I be able to play online against people who have the UK version. For PES2010, you can only play against your own region, so if I buy US I can only play against people with the US copy.

Also, where can I find PES6 for pc, because I couldn't find it at Gamestop, or Ebay.

6. goalsies

goalsies Banned

18 July 2009
    I think I played someone in US and AUS before in PES 4-6. Cant remember if laggy or not.

We should get a thread set up for members to play PES6 online.

(I would buy PES 2010 but I still prefer PES6 for gameplay)