1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can Someone Give Me Some Help?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by StuartCulli, 9 September 2006.

1. StuartCulli

StuartCulli College Dropout

25 July 2006
    Newcastle United
    Sometimes when I play online and both players have pressed on Match Start my game quits out sometimes with an error message sometimes not. Has anyone else had this problem because it is costing me a lot of losses and d/c. If someone knows the problem can someone please reply A.S.A.P

Cheers

This is the error that sometimes comes up

[​IMG]

Last edited: 9 September 2006
  2. stan_bowles

stan_bowles Non-League

16 November 2005
    can you start the game ok offline???

3. stan_bowles

stan_bowles Non-League

16 November 2005
    can you start the game ok offline?????

4. stan_bowles

stan_bowles Non-League

16 November 2005
    Can you start the game offline ok??
    Do you have a cracked ver???

5. ronald_g4

ronald_g4 Red Devils

1 July 2006
    Man United
    triple reply:shock:

6. StuartCulli

StuartCulli College Dropout

25 July 2006
    Newcastle United
    The Ones I Have Tried To Get On Offline Have Been Working Fine, I Think It Is Every Two Games It Happens, So I Play Two Games Go To Play A Thrid And The Game Quits But What Was The Point Of Posting It Three Times? ;)

Could It Also Be That I Am Using Kitserver 5.2.3 Now?

7. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Non-League

21 June 2006

disbale ball server and check if it still crashes. 90% of the time, it was ball server that caused my game to crash.