Can anyone tell me why any player wont join my team in ML ?

mosh11

RoNNI LoVer
27 March 2006
Dear all

this problem drove me insane and i am tired of it

after playing 3 successful seasons with sevilla and recruiting very good players, i am now stuck at my lineup and cant get any new player whether its young or old, pricey or cheap famous or infamous.no single player would join my team. i dont know why i tried with hundreds of players everytime this stupid message show up "Transfer broke down " BLA Bla Bla"

does anyone face the same problem?

please give me answers

Thanks

Salah

When your Team not good, u can´t buy Topplayers.
My best Player after 6 seasons is Benzema with 91.
I´m every year ML Champion.

i got this same problem! i try to buy young players from the french ligue 1 and EVERY SINGLE PERSON I ADD TO MY SCOUT LIST HAS A 0% CHANCE OF MOVING. I can tell you its incredibly frustrating, i've only managed to sign ONE player in my very first season.. I so far have not found a work around for it.

It's annoying because then you play the computer and you see tottenham with half the chelsea team and transfers everywhere. argh.

When your Team not good, u can´t buy Topplayers.
My best Player after 6 seasons is Benzema with 91.
I´m every year ML Champion.

I got the spanish league,Spanish cup,and UEFA CL for 3 successive seasons. my team is ranked 1st on the clubs ranking , i managed to get 15+ new players to my squad in this three seasons,and my players got all European footballer of the year of the three seasons.

what pisses me off that suddenly all the players decided not to join this **** team of mine.?

maybe because i released some players(i started the ML with those crap default players(Minanda and Ivarov is now 38:CONFUSE:) ?

i was only able to buy nicolae mitea and a created player
argh this is insane
IBRAHIMOVIC WAS TRANFERED TO PORTO WTH
he's pissed at the club and the negotiations keep breaking down
i can't even buy chygrinskyi or benaglio
let's wait im only on the second season im going to ML next year
been champion in D2 and D1 and one step closer to winning the Europa league

which is another big bug
after one year in D2 been champion there i automatically entered in europa league

i was only able to buy nicolae mitea and a created player
argh this is insane
IBRAHIMOVIC WAS TRANFERED TO PORTO WTH
he's pissed at the club and the negotiations keep breaking down
i can't even buy chygrinskyi or benaglio
let's wait im only on the second season im going to ML next year
been champion in D2 and D1 and one step closer to winning the Europa league

which is another big bug
after one year in D2 been champion there i automatically entered in europa league
No. You entered europa league because you won the national cup of the nation you chose.

In Serie A it is Tim Cup, in Premier League it is FA Cup, LIGA - Copa del Rey and so on.

If you win the cup you play in Europa League the next year. But Champions League has priority I think.

ah
i wasn't aware of that rule :P

anyways im now 25th world ranking and i cant even buy chamak or gourcuff
arghhh

Back
Top Bottom