Can anyone help regarding this (picture inside)

tidyguyver

You'll Never Walk Alone!
14 June 2005
Liverpool
Hi i've recently started having problems with my games (not just pro evo) were the graphics become distorted..

see the picture:

problem.jpg

Can anyone help regarding this? I've updated to the most recent drivers, im using a radeon mobility card.

The graphics have been fine for at least 2 years and now they have just started to go weird, i really don't know what to do.

Thanks!

No, i don't dabble in that sort of malarky, as i don't want to do any damage, could it be just wear a tear, and do you think it's (easily) fixable?

Thanks!

Looks like a broken card to me. Have you tried putting it out of your system and cleaning its fan?

sounds as if the GPU is knackered which means new card my friend. I had a mate whos Radeon 9800 would randomly flicker with Chequered artifacts on the screen when playing a game that uses Direct3D. 2D applications were fine.

This happened to my ATI card but in windows as well, only thing for it is a new card.

Thought so, i can't replace the card as it's a laptop, i assume the card is part of the motherboard, ah well, will just have to wait for ps3! lol

Cheers peeps.

Back
Top Bottom