1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Camera Settings

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by DagsJT, 5 October 2009.

1. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Which camera do you all use? And what height/zoom setting?

2. brunnoce

brunnoce It's a Grand Old Team

29 July 2003
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Cruzeiro/Everton
    I use default camera with the height set to maximum...
    i think its better this way, it gives u a better depth sense of the picth than the default height setting.

3. Robbery

Robbery stay cool its a Robbery

2 October 2009
    Ruhrpott, Germany
    FC Bayern Munich
    I use Tele Camera (must be the default one i guess) with height set to 8 and zoom to 14. I like it if the cam get a little bit closer. I feel more into it this way.

Last edited: 6 October 2009
  4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Tele Cam, default height (haven't played around with it as I didn't feel the need), maximum zoomed-out. The more I see of the pitch, the better. It's overview > action for me.

5. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Tele, zoomed all the way out with the other setting all the other way, if that makes sense :)

6. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    I have started using the Broadcast came.

Its hard to get used to because of the far side being so far in the distance. But I find it is great to play with.

On the old PES I used to play with the camera at full angle 9. so it twisted the pitch at and angle and it was great to play with.

Broadcast is the nearest I can get to this and I am loving it at the moment. I also find playing manual on broadcast is a bit easier aswell.

7. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Tele zoomed all the way out with default height for me at the moment.

I'd like to use a camera closer to the action, but the radar is too shit!!! :MAD: It disappears when you are by the near touchline, one of the times when it's most needed!

I think Broadcast and Dynamic make the game feel better and show off the animations/details but trying to play on them is very difficult, especially on Broadcast when the camera tilts, I find it makes manual controls really difficult (opposite to Bobby) as your aiming changes due to the camera moving.

8. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal

its wierd I know, I don't know why I find it easier? but I just do :DD

9. vondave

vondave Stretford End

9 August 2005
    Ive literally played with 7/8 settings to get what im happy with

As a manual player the more zoomed in it is, the more accurate your passing etc is. But you can see little of the pitch, so get closed down quick. On the flip side, if its zoomed out, you lose accuracy, but see more of the pitch to create your openings.

Ive played about with dynamic and tele.

Have settled on Tele, height slightly lowered, slightly zoomed out from normal

I must say I do like dynamic, zoomed out, as a change,as you can see the graphics, and players well, and it plays smoother. Almost like a new game

10. YoungGun_UK

YoungGun_UK 20 TIMES!

12 July 2007
    UK
    Manchester United
    I use Tele Cam (Default) With the Height on 3 bars with the Zoom on 2.

11. nevcapr

nevcapr Conference

21 July 2005
    I Used to use tele on the last one fifa 09 but this time i am using broadcast with a custom zoom. Love it its very close to what u see on tv. Does take some time to get used too. but when u do its very good.

12. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    ^ I agree. my last two YouTube videos were on broadcast.
    zoomed out at the lowest height.

13. WEtongelre

WEtongelre Champions League

17 February 2006
    Eindhoven
    Galatasaray
    Dynamic. Without custom zoom.

14. PU6HY

PU6HY Cymru Am Byth

30 April 2002
    Cardiff
    Cardiff City
    Tele zoomed all the way out and height all the way down

15. charlievolano

charlievolano Banned

20 January 2007
    I simply can't enjoy the game on the default tele one, just like i couldn't enjoy any pes on wide. That's why i switch all the time to dynamic, yes i see let's of the pitch but i am having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same on pes, always on broadcast.

Most important part of the game is the feeling i am having fun and living the real thing, on those superwide cams i just don't enjoy it at all.

16. hitmanuk

hitmanuk Champions League

23 October 2002
    uk
    Dynamic cam with all the zoom removed and about 3/4 full on height..awesome view..It's a bit closer than tele view but with the angle..Don't like how square the tele cam is

17. MAD 69

MAD 69 The Italian Stallion

24 August 2009
    Margate
    A.S. Roma
    Anyone use the Pro cam setting? I think you have the most control of your players in this view, I tried the tele cam but it seems to far away from the action.

18. tc811

tc811 Resident Evo-Web Retard

9 January 2008
    United States
    Arsenal FC
    Tele zoomed out all the way. Definitely need to see as much my 10 outfield men as possible. Pro camera swings around way too much and gives me a headache at times.

19. Dazfeeder

Dazfeeder Harvester of Sorrow

24 September 2003
    Manchester United
    same here mate

20. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Tele, must be the standard view, I may have a mess with the settings tonight though...