Camera Settings

I use Tele Camera (must be the default one i guess) with height set to 8 and zoom to 14. I like it if the cam get a little bit closer. I feel more into it this way.

Last edited:
Tele Cam, default height (haven't played around with it as I didn't feel the need), maximum zoomed-out. The more I see of the pitch, the better. It's overview > action for me.

I have started using the Broadcast came.

Its hard to get used to because of the far side being so far in the distance. But I find it is great to play with.

On the old PES I used to play with the camera at full angle 9. so it twisted the pitch at and angle and it was great to play with.

Broadcast is the nearest I can get to this and I am loving it at the moment. I also find playing manual on broadcast is a bit easier aswell.

Tele zoomed all the way out with default height for me at the moment.

I'd like to use a camera closer to the action, but the radar is too shit!!! :MAD: It disappears when you are by the near touchline, one of the times when it's most needed!

I think Broadcast and Dynamic make the game feel better and show off the animations/details but trying to play on them is very difficult, especially on Broadcast when the camera tilts, I find it makes manual controls really difficult (opposite to Bobby) as your aiming changes due to the camera moving.

Tele zoomed all the way out with default height for me at the moment.

I'd like to use a camera closer to the action, but the radar is too shit!!! :MAD: It disappears when you are by the near touchline, one of the times when it's most needed!

I think Broadcast and Dynamic make the game feel better and show off the animations/details but trying to play on them is very difficult, [/b]especially on Broadcast when the camera tilts, I find it makes manual controls really difficult (opposite to Bobby) as your aiming changes due to the camera moving.

its wierd I know, I don't know why I find it easier? but I just do :DD

Ive literally played with 7/8 settings to get what im happy with

As a manual player the more zoomed in it is, the more accurate your passing etc is. But you can see little of the pitch, so get closed down quick. On the flip side, if its zoomed out, you lose accuracy, but see more of the pitch to create your openings.

Ive played about with dynamic and tele.

Have settled on Tele, height slightly lowered, slightly zoomed out from normal

I must say I do like dynamic, zoomed out, as a change,as you can see the graphics, and players well, and it plays smoother. Almost like a new game

I Used to use tele on the last one fifa 09 but this time i am using broadcast with a custom zoom. Love it its very close to what u see on tv. Does take some time to get used too. but when u do its very good.

I simply can't enjoy the game on the default tele one, just like i couldn't enjoy any pes on wide. That's why i switch all the time to dynamic, yes i see let's of the pitch but i am having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same on pes, always on broadcast.

Most important part of the game is the feeling i am having fun and living the real thing, on those superwide cams i just don't enjoy it at all.

Dynamic cam with all the zoom removed and about 3/4 full on height..awesome view..It's a bit closer than tele view but with the angle..Don't like how square the tele cam is

Anyone use the Pro cam setting? I think you have the most control of your players in this view, I tried the tele cam but it seems to far away from the action.

Tele zoomed out all the way. Definitely need to see as much my 10 outfield men as possible. Pro camera swings around way too much and gives me a headache at times.

Back
Top Bottom