1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Camera files in the AFS

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Marcellus_BR, 12 December 2005.

1. Marcellus_BR

Marcellus_BR Non-League

15 November 2005
    Hi folks!

Does anyone know what "unknow" or "unnamed" files into 0_text.afs correspond to the camera files? I was thinkin that if i replace the "normal long" camera for the "replay" camera (wich has the best angle in my opinion and u can't use it o.0) we could play the game in the best camera WITH THE CROWD! Or maybe hack the "broadcasting 1" camera to show an angle of 9.

If someone knows how to do it, please tell me... or if anyone could ask Wolf, the genius, how to do it, i would be equally thankful.:mrgreen:

2. granulated

granulated Guest

YEH ! That side on replay view is even better then the WIDE setting.
    THere's GOTTA be a way of using it !

3. Marcellus_BR

Marcellus_BR Non-League

15 November 2005
    For sure!

Lets try to find it folks!!

If someone could ask WOLF, Juce or Ariel Santarelli, they might help us better. :lmao:

Last edited: 13 December 2005
  4. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    now that would be good :)

good luck with it.

The replay view is much better, its further back and has the crowd, although you'd get all the stuff in the way, like the ball name etc