1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Camera angle Zoom tool??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by cornrob, 27 October 2009.

1. cornrob

cornrob Non-League

12 July 2005
    Hey guys,

anyone know if there is a pes 2010 tool to zoom the camera out.

i wanna use broadcast cam but is too close in. a zoomed out version would be great

Thanks

2. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    The only possible solution you might try so far is the camera angle / swing value settings in KitServer 2010. It doesn't give the zoom controls you'd like (even on 1920x1200 I'd also like to have a more zoomed out view) but it does give a better angled view of the pitch on Wide, for example, allowing you to see more of the field.

3. cornrob

cornrob Non-League

12 July 2005
    thanks 9-ball will try that - is it just in config.exe?

kitserver 9.0.3 ?

Thanks

4. ricken1007

ricken1007 League 2

27 August 2007
    ....just looking forward to Netichs rtcamera tool which could be alreaady used in demo. There you can change zoom, height, position etc....

5. cornrob

cornrob Non-League

12 July 2005
    i have tried that with full version, and my game wont load when Netichs rtcamera is open

6. ricken1007

ricken1007 League 2

27 August 2007
    ...because he didnĀ“t released a full version yet...yours is the one compatible just for the demo

7. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    cornrob,

yes, the config.exe setting. I use 25, personally, but you can go much higher. It can be a bit disorientating at first but it's worth playing with. It's not an ideal fix, as I said, but it might be an interim fix till this Netichs camera tool is released for the full game, presuming it will be.