Camera angle Zoom tool??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by cornrob, 27 October 2009.

1. cornrob

cornrob Non-League

12 July 2005
    Hey guys,

anyone know if there is a pes 2010 tool to zoom the camera out.

i wanna use broadcast cam but is too close in. a zoomed out version would be great

Thanks

2. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    The only possible solution you might try so far is the camera angle / swing value settings in KitServer 2010. It doesn't give the zoom controls you'd like (even on 1920x1200 I'd also like to have a more zoomed out view) but it does give a better angled view of the pitch on Wide, for example, allowing you to see more of the field.

3. cornrob

cornrob Non-League

12 July 2005
    thanks 9-ball will try that - is it just in config.exe?

kitserver 9.0.3 ?

Thanks

4. ricken1007

ricken1007 League 2

27 August 2007
    ....just looking forward to Netichs rtcamera tool which could be alreaady used in demo. There you can change zoom, height, position etc....

5. cornrob

cornrob Non-League

12 July 2005
    i have tried that with full version, and my game wont load when Netichs rtcamera is open

6. ricken1007

ricken1007 League 2

27 August 2007
    ...because he didnĀ“t released a full version yet...yours is the one compatible just for the demo

7. 9-Ball

9-Ball Non-League

1 June 2006
    cornrob,

yes, the config.exe setting. I use 25, personally, but you can go much higher. It can be a bit disorientating at first but it's worth playing with. It's not an ideal fix, as I said, but it might be an interim fix till this Netichs camera tool is released for the full game, presuming it will be.