Call Of Duty 2 (360)

N

ninjabreakz

Cannot believe there isn't a thread for this title? Anyone own it?

I have been playing it quite a bit - it has been an amazing experience so far.

Anyone here play it on Live? I have had a few blasts - it has been a bit quiet so far.

Its a fantastic game, just completed the game on Normal but may go back thru it on Veteran to see how much more difficult it is.

Had a go of it on LIVE last night and got raped many, many times. Some people really need to get out more

CWright said:
Its a fantastic game, just completed the game on Normal but may go back thru it on Veteran to see how much more difficult it is.

Had a go of it on LIVE last night and got raped many, many times. Some people really need to get out more

EXACTLY what I was thinking! :applause:

Good game but lots of problems on Live. I have noticed a lot of lagging and delays and well... its not as good as say Halo 2 is on Live and I reckon Ghost Recon AWF will be amazing on Live :)

DJ

Oh forgot to add and this is the most stupidist thing missing on the online game.... inability to add your mates into the game you are playing!! WTF??

DJ

djdavedoc said:
Oh forgot to add and this is the most stupidist thing missing on the online game.... inability to add your mates into the game you are playing!! WTF??

DJ

I know! What the hell is that about!? :shock:

Good hope so, the ability to add my friends into a game would be nice please Mr Activision :)

ninja whats with the Henry in a Barcelona shirt :) laughed my head off when I saw that!

DJ

djdavedoc said:
ninja whats with the Henry in a Barcelona shirt :) laughed my head off when I saw that!

DJ
ye, saw it and i was like yeah right mate, keep fantasizing (spelling)... just like me putting a fifa disk in my beloveth PS2.... never happen ;)

djdavedoc said:
Good hope so, the ability to add my friends into a game would be nice please Mr Activision :)

DJ

I reckon he is gonna sign for Barcelona at the end of the season (I got a bet with a mate).

Anyway, does anyone know how the scoring system work with COD2 on LIVE? There is no leaderboards, nothing!? :shock:

CWright said:
Haha, reading this reminds me of some of the last time I played PES online. So many people beat me through knowing the mechanics of the game inside-out rather than playing good football, which annoyed me to fuck. It's the same on Battlefield 2, which is a shame because I love that game. Spawn, dead, spawn, dead, haha. I think it's more the case that some people have nothing better to do, although to be fair if I didn't have to be up at 9am to go to the JobCentre I wouldn't have played PGR this morning.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. Back to CoD2. Sorry.

does anyone have any idea what yesterdays patch actually did??????? after downlaoding it, i am still getting the same shitty experiences ie "unable to join game session" and still getting loads of lag.

slasher said:
does anyone have any idea what yesterdays patch actually did??????? after downlaoding it, i am still getting the same shitty experiences ie "unable to join game session" and still getting loads of lag.

Yesterdays patch was only to fix the single player part of the game. There was a problem regarding the save file in the single player campaign. Sometimes your save was overwritten so it couldn't be used, this has now been fixed.

A multiplayer patch is still in the works.

Im hoping in the multiplayer patch the ability to invite friends to join the game will become available otherwise its crap!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom