Californication

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Surprised there is no thread for this (and more surprised its taken me this long to start one :LOL:)

Fantastic series, great cast (aside the daughter) - and genius having them in 30 minute chunks, rather than dragging them out. Its like a good 3 minute song each week!

Anyways, what do you think - the peeps of Evo-Web?

Think Duchnovny has shown he can shake off Mulder and is perfect for this role, cool, good looking and a total fuck-up - much like real-life imitating art!

Loving series 2 anyways and got a couple to catch up on tonight which are apparantly very good...

Started watching Season one when it launched...watched 3 episodes and all it was about was him getting laid..pretty shite IMO

Started watching Season one when it launched...watched 3 episodes and all it was about was him getting laid..pretty shite IMO

Not really, it is about a disfunctional man systematically destroying the world he longs for around him! But whatever...

I love it, Channel five need to hurry up with S2!

Showtime have an excellent line up of shows :COOL:

Started watching the first season a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I remember watching a couple of random episodes on TV a few months ago and thinking exactly what YG thought, but it's actually pretty good. Duchovny is fucking awesome indeed. Oh, and Mia. :YES:

Started watching the first season a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I remember watching a couple of random episodes on TV a few months ago and thinking exactly what YG thought, but it's actually pretty good. Duchovny is fucking awesome indeed. Oh, and Mia. :YES:

Hmmm..May have to give this another try then

I've already watched half of the second season and it only gets better. I really should start to slow down or I'll run out of episodes too soon. Brilliant show. :D

It wont be until next year, hopefully early next year.

Just finished watching this season. Very good as whole, though I thought the last couple of episodes were a bit sad. I felt pretty bad about Ashby's death and the way Runkle not only fucked up his marriage over something so stupid but also started acting like a douche.

Anyway, I burst out laughing when this happened. One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen on TV.

YouTube - Californication - black baby scene

It's a shame the next season is so far away. :(

Just finished watching this season. Very good as whole, though I thought the last couple of episodes were a bit sad. I felt pretty bad about Ashby's death and the way Runkle not only fucked up his marriage over something so stupid but also started acting like a douche.

Anyway, I burst out laughing when this happened. One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen on TV.

YouTube - Californication - black baby scene

It's a shame the next season is so far away. :(

Damn! Shouldnt have read your spoiler, didnt know about Ashby! :((

Back
Top Bottom