Bundesliga 2008/2009

Re: Bundesliga 2006/2007

Hi,

I'm hoping to go to Nürnberg v Frankfurt on 9th March, does anyone know how I can get tickets ? Will they sell them on the day of the match ?

Thanks.

it's a friday night match so it's probably gonna be packed, if we continue to be successful like at the moment. :) if you want to preorder check:

https://www3.eventimsports.de/shops/index.php3?shopid=51&sec_server=1&1172230771

Is it possible to order tickets from outside Germany?

Ticket orders will be shipped only within Germany. Please note, that any ticket orders from outside Germany will not be sent. We will deposit those tickets on the matchday at the stadium 4 hours until 1,5 hours prior to the match. You will receive the tickets at the Ticket Service, Max Morlock Platz, next to "Stadion-Eingang Nord" on presentation of the invoice number and your photo identification. For further information please contact our Onlineshop support by Email info.1fcn@tixx-hotline.com or call 01805 – 888 908 (0,14 €/min., within German landline network).

Hi OPM, great thanks for that, I've got the tickets and will pick them up from the shop before the game.

How far is the Stadium from the town center ?

you can get there by bus or train from the main train station in 10-15 minutes, it's not a big deal. :) the station is about 500 meters to walk from the town center. if you need any detailled infos, just pm me.

But these are still only 1 point on place sixteen and only three on eighteen.

In general:
Place nine (Dortmund) to place sixteen (Bielefeld) only five points.

Hi,

I'm hoping to go to Nürnberg v Frankfurt on 9th March, does anyone know how I can get tickets ? Will they sell them on the day of the match ?

Thanks.

I wouldn't count on it that they can sell that very same day tickets to you.

Try here:

https://www1.eventimsports.de/shops/index.php3?shopid=51&sec_server=1&1172572294

Last edited:

cup quarterfinal today

Wolfsburg - Aachen -:- (-:-)
Nürnberg - Hannover -:- (-:-)
Offenbach - Frankfurt -:- (-:-)

Stuttgart - Hertha BSC -:- (-:-)

cross the fingers for my team, PLEASE. :) ;)

Oh man, Nürnberg - Hannover should be a great match. It's a shame I can't watch it.

As I only have access to German free TV I'll be watching Offenbach - Frankfurt.

the joke is that's actually the only match you can see - ard / zdf buy the rights for the whole cup and only show 2 matches live per round, beginning with the 1/4-final. just a big joke.

Wolfsburg - Aachen 2:0 (2:0)
Nürnberg - Hannover 0:0 (0:0)i.E. 4:2
Offenbach - Frankfurt 0:3 (0:1)

pure class. our coach changed the goalie in 118. minute and he saved 2 penalites. what a fuckin great move. :lol:

l49yS53P.jpg

tomas galasek is amazing btw, he's fuckin 34 years old but such an incredible player, first to celebrate with the fans after match, dancing around, celebrating like a damn maniac...i LOVE him \\:o/

Last edited:

They've done it again!!! :applause:

FC Schalke 0-2 Hamburger SV

Goals from Rafa van der Vaart and Ivica Olic! For some stupid reason though, Setanta pulled it from the schedule tonight and showed the exact same programme as on the Setanta Golf channel :(

Mon the HSV!!!

Another fantastic result for HSV tonight at Schalke, rode their luck at times but only the result matters

vdv and Rost leading them up the table:)

Nur der HSV!;)

guess they're pretty much out of relegation battle for now. could end up around 7,8 place in the end i predict.

vdv is amazing, no idea how this team would perform without that man! great player

i can see the first "Bayern will VdV"-headlines. blurp. i'd hate that.

i can see the first "Bayern will VdV"-headlines. blurp. i'd hate that.

After Deisler do you think Bayern would take another gamble on a very injury-prone player?
At the moment it looks like he will lead HSV to a top 10 finish but he could just as easily get injured in training this week and miss the rest of the season

I dont think VdV injuries are as bad as Deislers, as he had one knee the would get injured every time, with Rafael it have been some different kinds of injuries.

HSV racking up the points, finally, and made the title race even more interesting :)

After Deisler do you think Bayern would take another gamble on a very injury-prone player?
At the moment it looks like he will lead HSV to a top 10 finish but he could just as easily get injured in training this week and miss the rest of the season

i can't see no logical concept behind bayern's policy of buying players, so i guess it would not matter to them :mrgreen: they are buying useless players, they are buying overrated players, they are buying players just for the reason other teams can't get them (schlaudraff).

we will see. they got sosa now so i do not think van der vaart is necesarry at the moment.

btw, he was substituted with an injury yesterday, but nothing bad i think

todays matches:

Bremen - Bochum -:- (-:-)
Leverkusen - Stuttgart -:- (-:-)
Bielefeld - Nürnberg -:- (-:-)
Wolfsburg - Gladbach -:- (-:-)
Hertha - Bayern -:- (-:-)
Frankfurt - Hannover -:- (-:-)

:)

Back
Top Bottom