Bordeaux kit has sleeves???

saintric

Premiership
9 October 2007
has anyone noticed the bordeaux kit when long has sleeves like rooney and co wear?? like this..

what over kits can do this and can we make other teams like it?

has anyone noticed the bordeaux kit when long has sleeves like rooney and co wear?? like this..

That would explain why the param.dat contains more data per kit. I also noticed that if you use a certain teams kit settings over another it also includes the uefa overlay on the sleeve. Man, this is gonna need more exploring to find out each of the bytes functions. For now i only use another teams kit setting over the team i want licensed and vice versa.
I can eliminate some of the bytes used for kit colors and edit mode parts but i'll have to test further fo these settings.

The 1st 46 bytes are the color codes for kit parts.
PES 2008 was like PES6 eack kit was 62bytes long. Now in PES2010 each kit is 84bytes long.

Last edited:
I believe that all the teams of French Ligue 1 has the under sleeves like that ;-)

I saw them on AS Monaco and Bordeaux for sure

Hope it helps

Yes mate we can make other teams sleeves like this too, just need to change kit model:COOL:

you have got some good skills when it comes to editing jayz123 looks good rooney having the sleeves of course the whole team will have them but still nice little touch

Back
Top Bottom