1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Bordeaux kit has sleeves???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by saintric, 6 January 2010.

1. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    has anyone noticed the bordeaux kit when long has sleeves like rooney and co wear?? like this..

[​IMG]

what over kits can do this and can we make other teams like it?

2. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    That would explain why the param.dat contains more data per kit. I also noticed that if you use a certain teams kit settings over another it also includes the uefa overlay on the sleeve. Man, this is gonna need more exploring to find out each of the bytes functions. For now i only use another teams kit setting over the team i want licensed and vice versa.
    I can eliminate some of the bytes used for kit colors and edit mode parts but i'll have to test further fo these settings.

The 1st 46 bytes are the color codes for kit parts.
    PES 2008 was like PES6 eack kit was 62bytes long. Now in PES2010 each kit is 84bytes long.

Last edited: 7 January 2010
  3. venchia3

venchia3 League 2

29 December 2003
    Torino, Italy
    FC Juventus
    I believe that all the teams of French Ligue 1 has the under sleeves like that ;-)

I saw them on AS Monaco and Bordeaux for sure

Hope it helps

4. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd

Yes mate we can make other teams sleeves like this too, just need to change kit model:COOL:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    you have got some good skills when it comes to editing jayz123 looks good rooney having the sleeves of course the whole team will have them but still nice little touch

6. error_1205

error_1205 ex wevolution.org member

9 February 2006
    Slavonski Brod, Croatia
    Hrvatska
    feyenoord also has long sleeves like that. and all those teams have puma kits i think. perhaps that's the connection