Boca Juniors

where are you guys?

boca should win regularly and rosario please begin to play football.

pablo vitti scored but a draw wasnt enough.

What an ending to the match today guys! hahah lot of angry Velez fans in the stadium!

Well I saw again and again the replays PLF, and man all I can say is when Velez fans see this all they're gonna feel really stupid...at least the ones who aren't in the hospital after Boca fans beat them to a pulp! Man did you see the cop who got hit in the face, bleeding all over from his mouth! It was a crazy end but a much-needed goal. If stupid Velez IDIOTS hadn't started throwing shit they might have had a chance to equalize rather than have the game suspended...now Boca's almost sure to win the Clausura as well as already having won Apertura...:mrgreen:

Welcome to bocafener...

bocafener is the place of supporters of two champions: Boca Juniors and Fenerbahçe

and non-champion-clubs' supporters

There is no exact rule, just do not disturb the other members...

welcome again...

http://forum.bocafener.net/

:muzz:

Full support from ;Fenerbahce's fan groups. & Boca's fan groups

http://forum.gencfb.org/showthread.php?t=6563

http://www.foroboquense.com/viewforum.php?f=19

www.bocafener.net
logo.gif

bocafener4ou.gif

logo_phpBB.gif

centenario.jpg

historicaly, none

but I think ortansevin is fan of both, that is the only relationship

well... updating the topic

boca champion of the "clausura 2006"

starts "apertura 2006"

boca 3 - banfield 0
rosario central 1 - boca 2
boca 1 - independiente 0
san lorenzo 1 - boca 7
boca 2 estudiantes (La plata) 0

position: 1st

boca playing great man :-P i like this team better than last. too bad coco left, im not a real fan of lavolpe either :-/ kinda hate him... but o well, gotta support our coach n e way. he just better not relax and take things easy cus weve been winning like krayzie.

la volpe is a good coach, i am still astonished why gago and battaglia havent got a solid place in the argentina national squad:(

Amazing match today! Boca was chasing shadows and your back-line of defense was horrid I love watching these teams playing together,I like Boca more (for me it`s poor against rich)but RiverPlate`s ball thrus were too much to handle
they deserve it fully.I wish Boca the best and win trophies

Shut up! (jk)

Shameful match today. Bye bye LaVolpe please, he has insulted any true Boca fan by not putting in G.B. Schelotto...he's the most important along with Palermo to play, at least 5 fucking minutes and he puts in Chelo, jesus christ what an idiot.

it was my first derby to watch live, boca was good but the second and third goal by river were nearly the same.boca lost the ball, deep pass to higuain and farias respectively, shot and goal.

too easy.

we won against newells old boys :) 3-1 i havent seen the game yet but apparently we looked more composed as a team and played the best football under LaVolpe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Friends come Back from Argentina Tour this Saturday, look what he find :mrgreen:
Is this the real Maradona ? I can´t believe it

maradonazx6.jpg

My Friends come Back from Argentina Tour this Saturday, look what he find :mrgreen:
Is this the real Maradona ? I can´t believe it

maradonazx6.jpg

He's not Diego Maradona
He is his autorized double (i don't know how tu say in english :-pp)
For Instance, once in Diego's TV program, he made an interview to himself. In the long shots this man was showed. :PIRATE:

Palermo is still playing?! He was a legend on Football Manager years ago!

Resurrecting this thread to comment how's Boca present:

A few minutes ago, we won against Deportivo Merlo (second division team) for the semi-finals of the Argentinean Cup, and now we are waiting for our rival, in the upcoming match between River Plate and Racing Club. We already won this title, in his only realization in 1969.

Also, Boca is in the semi-finals of the Copa Libertadores, we will play next week against U de Chile, in Chile. We are going for our 7th cup.

And finally, we are leading the Clausura, with 32 points (3 ahead of Tigre and Arsenal), we are going for our title number 25.

Back
Top Bottom