black screen problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogan

Banned
10 November 2006
I have problem when I want to play pes2009 I clicked but only black screen appear...:S My system is very good what is the problem ? help me pleeasseeee

I have problem when I want to play pes2009 I clicked but only black screen appear...:S My system is very good what is the problem ? help me pleeasseeee

If you have original you won't have that problems, but if you use ''home (:D)'' version you can have problems with some of that.
My friend have that problem too.
Now he has Full skulptura rip and his game work fine.
Try it. :))

IT MUST BE PIRATE NIGHT ON EVOWEB,

PIECES OF EIGHT !!!

MODERATORS...............................

I have the same,.. it takes 4 minutes to start the first time! After I quit PES it takes 2 seconds to start it up again.
I have the ORIGINAL Pes.. I had the same problem with PES2008 btw.

I dont know why, but it helps when I start my internet explorer before PES. It reduces the black screen from 4 minutes to 30 seconds.

I'm getting the damn problem as well...I've reinstalled vista twice and this dreaded black screen is driving me crazy. After my second install, I managed to get the game up and running and played one exhibition match. Then I installed some programs (antivirus, firefox, etc...) and now I get a black screen and pes 2009 is not responding. I hope someone can get to the bottom of this so I don't have to format and reinstall vista every time I want to play PES 2009.

Alright, I think I narrowed some things down on my end (through hours of troubleshooting) and it looks like its a driver compatibility issue.

I just started uninstalling things one by one until PES would load. For me, it was the new drivers for my Genius F610 Tablet. After I unistalled those PES loaded! I confirmed this because PES wouldn't load after I reinstalled the Tablet drivers. I actually don't even need the Tablet drivers since Vista detected it and it works fine.

So anyone having this issue should look into uninstalling any USB devices that may be conflicting with PES somehow. I just use Revo Uninstaller cause its faster and much easier to use than the windows tool.

Mine problem is too i'm starting pes 09 and only thing what i get is a black screen please help!!! Mine specifacation is all good but why isn't it working!!!

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz x 2 (2.67Ghz)
RAM:2.0 GB
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT (PS3.0/VS3.0)
VRAM:512 MB

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Intel Pentium IV 1.4GHz or equivalent processor
1GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX or ATI Radeon 9700 video card)

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Intel Pentium IV 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent or higher
2GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 256MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI x1600 or NVidia 6800 GT/GS or better)

the problem is in a process when the pc start...

for me the problem is this file :

ctfmon.exe

it's a file of vistamizer...

i don't know why cause a problem but when i close this application pes2009 start.

try...

I have found the solution for me. I deleted pes 09 the one with 7 gig and download the one with a torrent of 1.7 gig that works:APPLAUD:

I have the original game and had this problem. But have just solved it!!!

It is really simple - I took out my controll pad which was in my USB port and it loaded straight away.

I then exited the game and put controller back in the USB and tried to reload. It didn't work.

For some reason the game doesn't load when my controller is plugged in the USB port.

Hope this helps

look guys....the only problem about the game is...the game itself....look..i had the same problem...i*ve downloaded the dame ...iso file around 7.45 gb...and i reinstalled the game ..and i bought a pirated one on 2 dvd...and it worked...so the only problem was in the iso...

I don't understand why all these PIRATES are complaining? Pay for the f**king gaming if you are expecting support or demand a flawless game. If you prefer to dll it, then that's fine with me but don't ever complain about the game being slow or whatever.

I have this problem and i have a legal copy, so its not a pirate thing.

Sometimes it works fine, then it stops working, now the only way i can get over the black loading screen upon start up is to play in window mode, which is annoying.

I'm still looking for a solution...but it doesnt work.when I run the game screen is black and all light of monitor is on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom