Black Friday 2007 Awesome deals

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Just a tiny selection of some amazing Black fiday sales some are available online at midnight EST 23rd Nov, so maybe the UK can get involved.

Best Buy:
XBox 360 with Guitar Hero Pack $349.99

Circuit City:
PlayStation 3 (40GB) w/ Wireless Controller & 5 Blu-ray movies $399.99

KB Toys
Buy one Get one free on ALL video games

Toys R US
Microsoft Zune 30GB MP3/Video Player $79.99

This is just a small example of deal which include HDTV's, MP3 players, Cameras, DVD's, Music.

Nearly every store in America gets involved and its the Craziest shopping day in America Boxing day on the UK doesnt even remotly compare.

Visit http://bfads.net/ to see all the ads and deals

The UK, involved in lowering prices? The phrase "you've got to be joking" comes to mind.

Snoop, there is an explanation of Black Friday HERE.

Last edited:
I am sure there will be videos on youtube of ppl getting crushed and stampeded when the doors open.
You always get 1 idiot at the front of the line who expects just to walk in.

Wow, that's mental! Cheeky bastards in the first video not even in the queue and run across the road to bunk in! I couldn't be dealing with all those people, I hate being stuck in crowds, too impatient when people are in my way and too slow.

THat crush video is pathetic. People jumping over someone lying on the floor, disgusting. Why didn't security have a better leash and stop people coming in, the guard had no control over the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't you love seeing how idiots run to stores in wee hours of the morning like they giving out free gadgets.

They do, tis called Boxing Day, you always have some bloke's interviewed on the TV cause they have been waiting outside a store since Christmas Eve waiting on some stupid sale of a big ass tv. Often Play and Game's sales start before Christmas, I know the last couple of years Game's has started on Christmas Eve. Play's start the day that they cant post out before Christmas, usually the 22nd of Dec.

I've always found the Boxing Day sales to be shit. New Year sales are better but not amazing either. I'd say summer sales, or any other random sale, can be better than "celebrated" sales events.

The Boxing day sales aren't on a par with these Black Friday deals, plus there is no public transport on Boxing day.

Back
Top Bottom