better version of pes2009 pc or ps3?

Peterhendrix

Banned
25 April 2006
Lisbon
F.C.Porto
i have the 2 demos, pc and ps3, i think pc is more easier and a bit more arcade, otherside i dont have hd tv so graphics are better in the pc. ps3 is more real more slow the game more dificult, but i dont know what is better.

i have the 2 demos, pc and ps3, i think pc is more easier and a bit more arcade, otherside i dont have hd tv so graphics are better in the pc. ps3 is more real more slow the game more dificult, but i dont know what is better.

they are the same....its called self imposed perception.....

there is no better version they are both utterly worthless, thanks konami another piece of shit game second year in a row

there is no better version they are both utterly worthless, thanks konami another piece of shit game second year in a row

Why even bother posting on a site called EVO-web that sort of negative bollocks??

Seriously,there's quite a few threads on here that are there for all the negative things people have with whatever version of pro evo they are playing so why do people have to jump onto every damn topic and post shit like that?

On topic.

I would say PC version ,purely for the mods,as i haven;t played ps3 version.

the game is developed in pc, it's been said multiple times, with a good pc, you can play with the controller you want, in the display you want, with mods you can have infinite teams, rosters, balls, boots, stadiums, etc.

i think the answer is obvious.

The gameplay of the PS2 version will most likely still be ahead of the "next-gen" versions.

I play both demo and i found gameplay practically the same, so Pc version will be better for all the other options (kitserver stadiums etc.)

thanks i will buy booth versions of the game, because here where i live a store change old games for new games, i will give my metal gear solid 4 and my gta4 for booth versions of pes2009.

agreed...PES3 Xbox360 version sucks.. used north london and other club(arsenal) with fake jersey..wtf???

valencia with gey jersey...again WTf

All 3 versions of PES 2009 are exactly the same. Don't start spreading rumours about gameplay being more arcadey.

I get the PC versions because I use my PC loads so I can load it up quickly. If I use the 360 then I lose my TV for however long I'm playing for.

I have both the PS3 and PC version of the game. Have to say the PC version is better if you have a good PC. It looks better and seems to respond better.

It's weird as they are the same game...

Back
Top Bottom