Better structed sub-sections for PES 2012?

Simcut

BF3 Addict
1 September 2007
Hertfordshire, England
Newcastle & Barnet
Hey there

Had a thought, the kits/faces sections are a real mess at the moment (in my opinion), because there are faces & kits threads from pes6 upwards to 2011.

For when PES2012 comes out, have you guys thought about just having a PES2012 section with sub-sections for Kits/Faces/Patches/Option Files/Tools etc inside it?

I think it would be a lot less messy doing it this way, more structured forum makes things easier to find.

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Potentially but we already have the prefixes in those forums so we'd have a mix of sorting methods. Might not be a bad thing but I'd be interested in other people's thoughts too. :)

I still think, even with prefixes, some of the sections are a mess, I think each pes game should have its own forum section, or I'd be satisfied with just a pes2012 section with a faces sub-forum, kits sub-forum etc :)

Hawke has come up with this:

The Editing Forum
Sub-Forums:(General Editing) PES6 PES2011 PES2012 <- & Keep the prefixes boots/graphics etc.
Kit-Forums: PES6 PES2011 PES2012
Face- Forums: PES6 PES2011 PES2012
Stadium-Forums: PES6 PES2011 PES2012

Patches and Option Files <- Leave as is

Kind of in line with your thoughts? It makes sense to me at least. :)

The Editing Forum
Sub-Forums:(General Editing) PES6 PES2011 PES2012 <- & Keep the prefixes boots/graphics etc.

Love that.

The Editing Forum

looks very good imho, this way everyone should find what he is looking for :)

The framework is in place - I'll tidy it up today/tomorrow in terms of moving the older forums away. Is it set out as you'd want it?

You can move threads now. :TU: I won't be deleting any forums, just moving where they're shown I think.

ok i started for some most visited threads for faces section..it will take time obviously..now i go sleep..

one suggestion: it would be good to delete the one question request´s thread that were left unanswered.. just to make it more clear...we have now request threads for both PES11 and PES6 subforums so this request´s are useless to keep..

thanks for this..in some time it will be much more clear for everyone.. i continue re-directing this threads tomorow afternoon..

Hi Anasie, problem with that is we will then have the photothread 3 times & if one gets new pics the others won't auto update,so there will be pics missing from each thread, you would have to check all 3 threads everyday to see which photothread people have posted in.

Can you guys move the sticky threads in all the sub-sections such as Photothread ?

That´s not needed as it stayes and still will be usefull for all facemakers.. those subforums within faces subforum for 3 games exist only to separate the threads of editors who work for one particular game only..

The rest of threads usefull for everyone will stay outside this three subforums (or better said, they stay in the faces subforum)..

the same will happend in others subforums : kits and stadiums, where the threads that are not created just for one particular game will stay outside the subforums newly created..

Last edited:
Please can you guys plan for more sub-sections for the future PES 2013 forums when the time comes round? As per the first post really :) same applies

Back
Top Bottom