Best PES game on Playstation 3?

Pes 2013 on PC with mods for me. I played the crap out of that game primarily because of all the changes I was allowed to make to the gameplay. I think my edit thread is still around somewhere. It would need a good bump though as i haven't posted there in quite some time. With the WC around the corner I'm sure there are going to be some good mods coming out for pes 2014 on PC.

PES 2013 is the best on last gen consoles . Is not perfect but compere with other games on Xbox 360 and PS 3 ... is the best .
The worst.. of course are 2012 and 2010 .
Sorry for my English .

PES 2014

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

This

Pes 2013 is the best PES not just on PS3 but ever. I had a 5 hour session last night, was only going to play a few games but I could not put the controller down. The game is a masterpiece, the passing, shooting, dribbling, dead balls, individuality, movement, keepers and tactics are all fantastic. There are things wrong like the occasional rail(even though I use super cancel A LOT sometimes you just cant get away from the rail), lack of animations, the ball not having total freedom and the PS3 can only handle a certain amount of AI routines at a time. But given how much is right with the game its easy to forget about these things.

Playing PES 2014 I can see where Konami are going and it is the right direction but the game is a shell. If they are able to take what they did with 2013 and add it to the new engine and all that it brings, along with the power of the PS4, I expect 2015 or 2016 to top 2013.

Been a good debate here people.

The follow on question from this debate would be for PES 2015 and beyond. Which core gameplay should Konami build from?

PES 2011 Base or PES 2013 Base?

Infact i would say maybe a combination for PES 2011's passing system along with the left stick feints reintroduced with the rest of PES 2013 could be the way forward all added underneath the shell of PES 2014.

When you look at PES 2014 for me it has no personality to it's gameplay, everything is a placeholder, most stats are generic, PES 2014 is just animations, physics, graphics and a new powerful engine being put through it's first paces, still in it's startup year. These things are clearly here to stay, they provide a big and powerful platform for expansion and konami know once they have finished sorting and capturing enough animations to cover all the different actions and variables they will put a gameplay style of PES 2013 or maybe 2011, 2012 inside on this new fox engine.

For the last 4 years, konami from PES 2011-13 to create a new 360' degree gameplay ideology for them to build on, breaking away from the 16 direction on rails PS2 system before. It's a clear intention from Konami in these years to create a gameplay style like they did on the PS2 days for the team to become set on, then simply build and develop from there.

As for my first post i think PES 2013 was my favorite but I enjoyed 2011 more at the time because of all the family issues I've had last year.

Last edited:
MadBaLL thanks for posting this up, as I didn't want to see what game people write as best on PS3 when it comes to PES :LOL:.

Isn't that the game with auto kick off? The game speed is atrocious, too much speed, the animations are out of sync, the AI auto feint moves are annoying and lead to a lot of 1 on 1 situations. Seriously after last patch, PES 2014 blows it out of the water by a mile.

Speaking from PC perspective that is, as knowing KONAMI work, PS3 gamers have completely different experience from PC/X360 users :LOL:.

well, i liked 2011, especially demo, which was amazing.

but, that season i played fifa 11 and pes 6 a lot more. again :)

but from this perspecitve and after all what happened with pes 2014, that game is great. same goes for pes 2013. i think no other game from that era (2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012) can match these two above.

another thing, both these games had amazing patches and other addons. much, much more and better than pes 2014.

Pes 2011 was the best for me because of a good gameplay and good master online and offline

Pes 2011 was the best for me because of a good gameplay and good master online and offline

this
PES11 MLO was amazing, i didn't even bothered to log on twice on 2012-2014
i remembered i almost cried when i got the notification that PES11 servers were off.
Offline was great as well

from 2012 it all went downhill IMO.. mid you i dont like pes 2014 at all, and if 2015 looks or plays like that i wont be buying it

2011 was the best in next generation ...the only prob is defence always get sriker .....if they balance this .. 2011 was a great great game

Eleven was my bread and butter played eleven more then any footy game since ps2 days. The passing was spot on id really like to know why they changed it if its not broke don't fix it is the motto out in Japan it must be the other way round or something . Only prob with eleven was cheaters online fucking boiled my bubble when i seen what guys where doing to strangle the connection.

Back
Top Bottom