best Formation

--------Ibra----Trez------

--Nedved-----------------Camoranesi

--------Vieira-----Emerson-------

--Zambrotta--Cannavaro--Thuram--Zebina--

-------------Gigi Buffon-------------

play Nedved and Camoranesi as OMF's

Emerson as a CMF, Vieira DMF

DONT put any arrows (defensive or offensive)

Mine would be a 4-3-3

----------Trezeguet-------------
---Zlatan-----------------------
--------------------Camoranesi--
----------Del Piero-------------
--------------------------------
-----Nedved---------------------
---------------Vieira-----------
--------------------------------
Zambrota-Cannavaro-Thuram-Zebina

offensive arrows on Zlatan, going forward and going in the direction of the striker, and a arrow on camoranesi going forward only.

You won't believe the number of times camoransi can win an easy cross in this formation. and zlatan, although a left winger in this formation, cause of the arrow he goes to the box alot of times.

njoy! :)

inter_211 said:
--------Ibra----Trez------
--------Vieira-----Emerson-------
-------------Gigi Buffon-------------
I've exactly the same formation, occasionally I put Del Piero for Trezeguet as striker or Camoranesi as midfielder.

When i've played with Juve, i go like this...

-----------Zlatan-----Trezeguet-----------
--Del Piero-----Nedved-----Camoranesi--
------------------Vieira----------------------
Zambrotta--Cannavaro--Thuram--Zebina
------------------Buffon----------------------

Defence on high defending rating, Vieira, Del Piero and Camo on medium and the rest on low. The front five with forward arrows, with Del Piero and Camo also given diagonal arrows pointing towards goal.

4-4-2 a2
--------Ibrahimovic----Trezeguet------

------------del pierro----------------

---------------Vieira-----------------

-------------- Buffon-------------

There is not a standard best formation.
WE9 has improved tactical play greatly and in a lot of cases you should adapt your formation to get the best result.

inter_211 said:
yupe, thats what i do for all formations.
you can just go to Quick setting ---> Good Balance
;)

if you're using inter, Walter Samuel and Burdisso are good at Covering and Line Defense. get another CB/SB (i use Escude) with similar attributes and you've gotten yourself a formidable defensive wall. i've had quite a few successes employing this tactic, usually resulting in frustrating the opponents with the linesman always calling for offside on their attackers.

also, during the match, i'll prolly tweak the formation, team tactics, player instructions and Special Strategies if i find the opposing team a tough nut to crack. sometimes, i'll switch out wingers like Kily/VDM, or force the ball thru the middle with strong O/C/DM players.
player instructions are vital if you want to perform well. learn to play around with them.

substitutions: keep your RED condiion players on the bench if they are not your usual starting eleven. this is the super-sub strategy. use them wisely.

also, Han is correct. props to him/her/pet alien?

Back
Top Bottom