Best formation to take on Real Madrid, Barca and Inter online?

Krissy

Non-League
1 November 2009
UK
Chelsea
It is annoying that most online are Real Madrid,Braca and Inter.

What is the most effective way/formation/stratigey to beat these teams (played by human players) ?

im a tactician and adapt my philosophy and formation on the new evolutions in real football to guaranty a realistic and fun experience

but my main thinking is based on a 4-4-2 like this:

----------CF-------SS-----------
----LMF---CMF-----------RMF-
------------------DMF-----------
usual defensive line

its important that the CMF is behind the CF and the DMF behind the SS.
The LMF can be more central than the RMF.
LMF/RMF hav balanced off./def. card, so u have 2 man hanging on the wingers of real/barca.
Very flexible system whit superior number situations all over the pitch.

both CB def. card
SB balanced
DMF def.
CMF balanced.
both attackers off. maybe ss balanced too for a more defensive play for the last minutes.

thats the basics

i play since pes 4 online so the first online pes*

edit:
when u have a left footy upfront set him on the right side, no matter CF or SS, so u must reverse the whole system like i wrote before.

Last edited:
I always do well against them teams using Chelsea they have a really solid defence. Played against some guy yesterday who scored 4 goals all the same against me using Messi, bit pathetic if you ask me.

How about strategy? How much support %, Attack % , Compactnes %, etc .. do you have it set at? Do you go more for short 1-2 passes or spread play wide open with long passes?

Any youtube clips of games someone beating super 3 (human vs human) with average team? :)

Keep in mind these super teams have fast dribbling players that are hard to stop!

How about strategy? How much support %, Attack % , Compactnes %, etc .. do you have it set at? Do you go more for short 1-2 passes or spread play wide open with long passes?

Any youtube clips of games someone beating super 3 (human vs human) with average team? :)

Keep in mind these super teams have fast dribbling players that are hard to stop!

I think if you're going to use weaker teams then you need quite a defensive formation. I'd go for a compact style with a really short passing game. Try to keep the ball moving without giving it away. Messi et al can't hurt you if they don't have the ball.

Maybe play with an extra man in midfield and just 1 up front. Use quite a mid-low support % for the majority of the game. The last thing you want is to lose the ball and allow Messi space to run at you in any one-on-one situation. If he runs at you when you have men back, it won't be a problem. Take the main threat away from these type of players and basically you'll win. Barca abusers use these sort of teams to use the speed and skill of Messi.

i totally forgot the sliders sry
here we are:

70 player support, dribblings are harder to do so u need some peeps runnin free thats my thinking here

60-65 support range, 4-4-2 is wide as it is so 60 is good, above its to tight for me

60 position change, personal preference..

60 attack style

70 pressing, so no need for pushin it whit L2 as a strategy, u can dose it better whit sending AI whit shoot button

65 defensive line

60 compactness, above its clusterfucking in MF i hate this

Chelsea and Juve, yes.

First Wall Sissoko and Melo.
Second Cannavaro and Chiellini.
Third Wall Buffon.
:))

interesting topic i always play Manchester united or Juventus because they use 4-4-2 i don't know how to play with a 4-3-3 and most of the time i play against a friend of mine who is an FC Barcelona fan and i find it difficult to rival with him especially with his offensive line.

Surely Man Utd and Chelski are 2 of the best teams on
pro10 along with Real, Barca and Inter.

Second tier i'd say was Liverpool, Man City, AC Milan,
Juventus, Athletico and Valencia.

I find Aston Villa a good team to compete with the best.

As for sliders, none below 60 and none above 70 then just tweak to suit.

I find it best to play a 442 and playing the full backs as centre backs so they're
not pushing too far wide leaving me exposed.

Last edited:
ye, i have my SB's on balanced off-def card and their defense work is good
even whit lets say riise he havs only 52 defense value..
all fine
modern footy..

Last edited:
i always play with arsenal online and in fact i am doig quite well at the moment against all teams. the formation i use is quite basis.

4-5-1 with a lot of short passing and one two's and eventuallynot giving the ball away would create chances for your own. when lacking in passing you can always use the strong wingers arsenal have [arshavin and/or walcott] and even if the condition of arshavin is low eduardo is also available in that position. i play walcott much more wider than arshavin so as to keep things tight at least from the left wing and use the right wing to counter attack. fabregas is very good to intercept passes and making tackles as well so attacks are easily stopped by his ability.

the formation i use

----------------persie/edaurdo[CF]-----------------

--------------------nasri[AM]------------------------

------arshavin[LM]-------------------------walcott[RM]----
-----------------------------rosicky[CM]--------------
---------------------fabregas[DM]--------------------

--------------------back four----------

Last edited:
On random condition if the Real/Barca noob gets either Messi/Ronaldo on red condition its 90% lost game for you....
The game speed is a joke...
The only hope is for PES to sell so badly that KONAMI takes notice....
http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110016
There is hope PES is 14th while fifa is 4th....Lets hope that PES tanks even further....

if you play double marking on such player, than no its not 90% lost. if you can keep the pace of the game eventally at parity level the game is still 50 50. if you play with arsenal and walcoot/arshavin has red condition than it is still danger for him to defend and people playing with real/barca often take their defense too for granted leaving a lot of space to enter their defensive line so easily.

Last edited:
i always play with arsenal online and in fact i am doig quite well at the moment against all teams. the formation i use is quite basis.

4-5-1 with a lot of short passing and one two's and eventuallynot giving the ball away would create chances for your own. when lacking in passing you can always use the strong wingers arsenal have [arshavin and/or walcott] and even if the condition of arshavin is low eduardo is also available in that position. i play walcott much more wider than arshavin so as to keep things tight at least from the left wing and use the right wing to counter attack. fabregas is very good to intercept passes and making tackles as well so attacks are easily stopped by his ability.

the formation i use

----------------persie/edaurdo[CF]-----------------

--------------------nasri[AM]------------------------

------arshavin[LM]-------------------------walcott[RM]----
-----------------------------rosicky[CM]--------------
---------------------fabregas[DM]--------------------

--------------------back four----------

Whats your sliders?

most of the time i keep them random as the game provides them and i do quite well with the default ones.

Back
Top Bottom