Best Footie photo's

240606.jpg

gol-de-maxi.JPG

11.jpg

Cisse must be the unluckiest guy in football. Two horrific leg breaks in the space of two years, the left and then the right. :(

Edit: And Carlos must be the laziest guy in football after that shocking display. :lol:

Last edited:
Someone is starting provocation.
I don't mind too putting pictures of french defenders taking their coffee on the pitch while Kostadinov '93 or Tomasson '02 score easily.

Then Grosso's pic.
Henry against Portugal, nice dive too.

PS: If you look the same free kicks of Brazil x Croatia or Brazil x Australia, Roberto Carlos was outside the box too. Almost entire press criticized him the day after the defeat, that the weekend after the game, he said, "hey, Parreira told me to make the line outside the box, and to the other guys to make the line inside". So even if it is stupid, he did his job.

I like this one:
images993377_15.jpg

What a bad simulation :roll:
and Italy win WC...

so boring.....
i don't know why i was sure u would have came out with something like this :mrgreen:
whatever....

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

and finally.........

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

vive la france!

btw, don't take it too seriously...... of course :mrgreen:

Someone is starting provocation.
I don't mind too putting pictures of french defenders taking their coffee on the pitch while Kostadinov '93 or Tomasson '02 score easily.

Then Grosso's pic.
Henry against Portugal, nice dive too.

PS: If you look the same free kicks of Brazil x Croatia or Brazil x Australia, Roberto Carlos was outside the box too. Almost entire press criticized him the day after the defeat, that the weekend after the game, he said, "hey, Parreira told me to make the line outside the box, and to the other guys to make the line inside". So even if it is stupid, he did his job.

I like this one:
images993377_15.jpg

Tariboooo weeeeeest !!
:applause:

:roll: i guess u don't know what la commedia dell'arte is :)

so comeback to the thread

it were u the one who started. u can't provokate people, delegitimazing your opponent's victory, and then expect no one to reply.....

even in a loss there's dignity......

now let's get back to the thread :)

lo zio, yes so boring... the Commedia dell'arte

so comeback to the thread
I must admit he's right to react . I didn't see much people talking about the luck france had when they won their world cup at home or during euro2000 .
those small things are needed to win titles , italy would have needed some in wc94 and euro2000 .
we all know that there are a lot of small things that interfere in the game and that a cup is a senario of event yet you can earn only dignity when you admit someone's victory and congratulate .
I was neutral during that final but I don't like the way italy is attacked about it . I think it's enough now .

What a bad simulation :roll:
and Italy win WC...

and what about T.Henry against Spain??:roll: Who won the free kick for viera's goal
in a french TV show "rendez vous le 9 juillet"he said himself "yes to win the free kick i made a meal of it"maybe henry can dive and nobody will say something about that but when Grosso dived(i m really not sure it was a dive)so Italy didn't deserve to win the world cup
let Italy ALONE!!!!!!

ok mates let's skip that conversation , it's a part of football unfortunately and it could be only worse if we put the finger into the scrar .

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

in my opinion, the greatest central defenders in history :applause: :applause: :applause:

Back
Top Bottom