Best Co-op Games: share your experiences

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse
My best mate emigrated to Japan late last year and after a few months of fumbling he's finally got himself back up on LIVE!, thus becoming the only Xbox 360 owner in a 300 mile radius. Kids throw rotten fruit at him, old ladies spit at his feet, dogs are encouraged to foul on his lawn.

Last weekend we hooked up for a 3 hour session on RE5 (ah the wonders of technology!) and it was quality. The game is improved threefold in my opinion when you are playing with a proper human companion rather than the dopey AI version of Sheva. For anyone who hasn't tried it yet; you are doing yourself a disservice by not at least having a go.

Anyway, I'm looking for some more decent co-op games to play over LIVE! as it's pretty much the only way I can keep in touch with me old mate these days, plus it harks back to the carefree days we spent as nippers, misspending our childhoods in front of various screens with a joypad in hand :CRY: :P

Share your best co-op moments/recommendations etc here.

J

Me and CW had fun playing Kane & Lynch co-op. Not sure if you can do that via XBL though? Tennis games are fun playing doubles together. Rock Band is great with mates.

Army of Two wont work via Live though, it was region coded, EU players could only connect to EU players, US to US, unlike most other games.

Table Tennis should be cheap to pick up and alot of fun.

Shooters wise, alot have been mentioned already:

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2
GRAW 1 and 2
Halo 3
Gears 1 and 2
COD WaW

Sandbox games

Saints Row 2
Mercs 2
Crackdown
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Fighting Games

SF IV
MK vs DC
VF5
Soul Caliber IV

Racing games

PGR 3 and 4
GRiD
Burnout Paradise

Has Rock Band been released in Japan yet?

There is plenty of others I'm sure, they're the ones of the top of my head.

EDIT : Fable 2 has Co-Op, its not as good as it was taunted, but it is playable.

Last edited:
Nice one chaps. Sorry, I did search for 'co-op' in the forums and got no results but I see you've discussed this in detail already.

Many thanks all the same.

Back
Top Bottom