Besiktas Thread

Re: Besiktas JK Thread (The Black Eagles)

Yes i agree with Das ist das!,too much defansive teams in Turkey,specially small ones,very hard tackles which u cant see in big leauges,thats why Quaresma was injured already,there are many butchers in Turkish Leauge which makes to play so diffucult players like Simao,Guti etc..

Turkish kebab was previously known, was the now famous, Turkish butcher :LOL:
In the meantime, Gaziantep BŞB and Konya Turku Seker, Turkey Cup matches, which played a very open game and was very enjoyable matches. Other teams have done according to the analysis.

WTF!! :D

Beşiktaş has 20 million supporter!? C'mon mate Turkey has 70 million people. Where are the others?

edit: Congra. for the transfers. :SHOCK:

haha c'mon mate you're not like us, I mean, you must have been a professional country on exporting football players or are you?

Beşiktaş has 20 million supporter!? C'mon mate Turkey has 70 million people. Where are the others?

Ali may be wrong, I do not understand what it means so much magnification?

Well, I´m sure almost all of Portugal has now become a fan of Besiktas... :)

This can onlyDid he wonder to Simão Sabrosa?:DD

who is others??WTF !! :D..you sound like every team has million of fans in Turkey :FAIL: OTHERS are you and fener already,70-20 = is 50 million,not enough for u..

Well, I´m sure almost all of Portugal has now become a fan of Besiktas... :)

Oh yeah! I confess I'm rooting for them in Europa League. If no Portuguese team can win it than Besiktas has my full support.

PS: In fact, Besiktas has more Portuguese players in the starting eleven than 3 of our European teams - Braga (2), FC Porto (2) and Benfica (sometimes none!).

Thanks for ur supports mate,funny thing is we will have only 1 or maybe 2 Turkish players at first 11 on Uefa games,about being successful maybe not this year because all new transfers wont be able to play same time and we still has to send some bad players away,manager still new but with 1-2 more reinforcement,hopefully we can do something good in europe next season

And maybe in future because of Simao,2 Giant Eagles will have a friendly match,who knows

Benfica, Besiktas and symbols of the Eagle. But Besiktas Black Eagle.

Maybe Portuguese friends can explain it better,something funny thought about Besiktas transfers

6s5oyg.jpg

Here is ma friend:

- Our clubs should take a look at Besiktas.

- Why?

- The Turkish club has 4 Portuguese players.

(A little joke about the amount of foreign players in Portuguese League)

Welcome to Turkey Simao,Fernandes,Almeida and finally coming back to our country "Gang Leader" Quaresma.

Last edited:

Finally,they sign today

Again huge crowd was waiting outside of Besiktas facilities...

314y1kw.jpg

jtuw4w.jpg

178nys.jpg

We did and will always do our best for them,now its their turn, time to show some skills at Inonu...

w7kag.jpg

Sorry to bother you friends but someone could show me how will be your eleven and your tactic after those signings?

4-2-3-1

Someone

Someone Someone Someone Someone

Someone Fernandes

Quaresma Guti Simao

Almeida

Sorry to bother you friends but someone could show me how will be your eleven and your tactic after those signings?

(Max 6 foreign players)
Cenk

Üzülmez/İsmail
Ersan
Toraman
Erhan:BORED:

Ernst
Fernandes
Quaresma
Guti
Simao

Almeida

Erhan--->Hilbert
Ersan--->Sivok
Fernandes--->Aurelio, Necip
Almeida--->Bobo

Rüştü Reçber, Hakan Arıkan, Ekrem Dağ, Nihat Kahveci, Mert Nobre, Guti Hernandez, İbrahim Toraman, Necip Uysal, Muhammed Demirci, İsmail Köybaşı, Erhan Güven, Ersan Gülüm, Cenk Gönen, Ali Kuçik, Ricardo Quaresma, Onur Bayramoğlu, Oğuz Ceylan, Tomas Sivok, Bobo, Fabian Ernst, Mehmet Aurelio, Roberto Hilbert, Hugo Almeida, Simao Sabrosa, Manuel Fernandes, Umut Kaya, Mertcan Demirer, Doğukan Pala, Furkan Şeker

Fink, Holosko, Tabata, Zapotocny, Rıdvan

Last edited:

@foxsel Turkey Süper Lig right to apply to only 6 foreign players.

Thanks for the info guys. On the paper Besiktas has a very good team let's wait to see them in action.

İyi şanslar! (I hope it is correct)

Yes, I know.

I'm sorry I did not note the picture of the avatar.

Thanks for the info guys. On the paper Besiktas has a very good team let's wait to see them in action.

İyi şanslar! (I hope it is correct)

Can be a good team on paper, but this does not mean that we are a very good team. Turkish football has developed a lot this year. But if Mr. Schuster, the team work your team, success is not a dream. I hope you will enjoy from Besiktas. Thank you for the support.

Back
Top Bottom