1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ball physics in WE10?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by SPiTFiRE, 13 May 2006.

1. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eusébio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    Does anyone noticed that? Well, I've played 2 games: Arsenal vs Chelsea. I played only with the "Gunners" and played with 2 different balls, the Teamgeist and the Plain!
    Well, I won the first one by 3 - 1 (played with Teamgeist) and I've scored 2 goals by free-kick with Henry, I'd press :r1: + <- + :square: and I scored.
    In second match (with Plain ball) was different, I won by 2 - 0 but I couldn' score any goal by free-kick (and I'm an expert in the business with players over 80~90's of fk accuracy and curling) and I've done the same process (:r1: + <- + :square:) and the ball flip away to the righ and not to the left.

It would like to know, if already this happened to anyone?

Last edited: 14 May 2006
  2. Kevta

Kevta WeLovePES.com

14 August 2005
    Bordeaux, France
    I've just play with Teamgeist, but it's a exciting question ! I'm gonna test it right now and I reply ;-)

3. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    how would the meat ball handle then :P

4. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    Intresting if they are different. but my gut instinct tells me they aren't. Not Konami's style to be that detailed in that area in my experience.

Also, have they changed the FK controlls back to R1/R2?
    In PES4/WE8, those were the modifiers you could use along with Up/down on the d-pad. But in PES5/WE9 they were replaced with Triangle and Cross (PS2), and R2 was used to give the ball a higher trajectory in freekick crosses and corners (performed with Circle). I don't see why they would change them back again, so are you sure it is R1/R2? Perhaps you could check the "Commands List" visible on the start menu during match and training. The relevant buttons should be visible there, "Set Piece" section. :)

5. caio7

caio7 5-3-3

27 November 2005
    São Paulo, Brazil
    São Paulo FC
    I think the wind was different in the matches... That's enough to ruin a FK...

6. Shrike

Shrike Deadball Master

30 November 2003
    My own PS2
    wow, wind effect???