Bad news for italy

your true american eh? sorry for reporting the views...not blind at all:( no racism in america...just for songs and your mixed black/white/italian and your spanish and I`m twisted then so be it!

I'm amazed. You stated you are a teacher but you have the grammatical skills of a three year old. I seriously coudn't understand any of this incoherent rambling you just posted. I think it would be in your best interest to take a crash course in the art of punctuation and spelling, atleast then you might sound smart. Seriously, if these is what you teach your kids in school, you deserve to have your teaching license taken away. God forbid, you teach elementary school kids, because younger kids tend to believe BS like this because they're gullable and don't know any better. Leave the racial profiling to others, it's obvious you're no good.

One final thing, Italians didn't drive anyone out of the eastern United States(at least that's what I got from trying to decipher one of your posts). Us Guidos just happened to settle around NYC. It's not our fault the Germans and Swedes went inland.

I think you can give him a break on the grammar. English isn't his first language, so it's understandable if it's not the best.

I'm amazed. You stated you are a teacher but you have the grammatical skills of a three year old. I seriously coudn't understand any of this incoherent rambling you just posted. I think it would be in your best interest to take a crash course in the art of punctuation and spelling, atleast then you might sound smart. Seriously, if these is what you teach your kids in school, you deserve to have your teaching license taken away. God forbid, you teach elementary school kids, because younger kids tend to believe BS like this because they're gullable and don't know any better. Leave the racial profiling to others, it's obvious you're no good.

One final thing, Italians didn't drive anyone out of the eastern United States(at least that's what I got from trying to decipher one of your posts). Us Guidos just happened to settle around NYC. It's not our fault the Germans and Swedes went inland.

your funny ! If your words really meant what you say how ever do you accept foreigners.Is that the American way to be-little because my grammar does NOT suit you.Must I have to write with such proper grammar in a video game forum...Wow !do you and your mates wait at the bus stop and ask if they can write American-English proper do you go around and decipher other here in the community eh? nazi grammar

I was not profiling we should leave that to you MR.AMERICAN RICO :roll: I was talking about the youth and how they use terms for people not all youth obviously.

@Ad16..Cheerz as you can see Euro`s are more compassionate

your funny

Thank You.

! If your words really meant what you say how ever do you accept foreigners.
I love foreigners. They keep America stabilized by doing excellent jobs of running our McDonalds and quicky marts.*
*Note for the slow, I'm only kidding.

Is that the American way to be-little because my grammar does NOT suit you.
Is this a question or a statement?

Must I have to write with such proper grammar in a video game forum...Wow !
Yes. I like to understand what people are typing. What's wrong with that?

do you and your mates wait at the bus stop and ask if they can write American-English proper
You just gave me an idea.

do you go around and decipher other here in the community eh?
I'm still trying to decipher this.

They're not around anymore.

What about it?

I was not profiling we should leave that to you MR.AMERICAN RICO
Yes, you were. Saying African-Americans from the south are angry because of their history is racial profiling, MR. AMERICAN RICO.

Got something in your eye?

I was talking about the youth
No kidding.

and how they use terms for people not all youth obviously.
Younger people tend to just regurgitate what their parents say, that is how racism is spread. It is up to you, an adult(apparantly) to stop it.

@Ad16..Cheerz as you can see Euro`s are more compassionate

That's odd, I'm of European descent, I guess I'm one compassionate person.

I knew you would break down each word and reply to it :lol:

what`s n_xt ca_ yo_ f_l_o_ th_ s pl_a_ _ a_d F_T_H! :)

Why reply what wasn`t meant for you ? lol

Last edited:
:shock:
it looks like i missed something in the last 3 days :mrgreen: ....... what are we talking about now? grammar? :shock:

btw, serie a started again last week, so i'd say we can continue our conversation (i mean the conversation about serie a's problem :D ) in the "serie a thread"....... of course, just if there is someone still interested in serie a :(.

just a lil off topic: Bebo, i thought u were joking on that post (the first one).... it looks like i misunderstood :( .
btw, even if i disagree with u (i don't like generalizations, coz, being a sicilian, i'm victim of probably the most famous and disgusting of generalizations), i'd say there's no need to insult people just coz their views are different from ours.... i'm sure bebo is a nice teacher.... even if he's a republican..:mrgreen:
conversation requires respect for other people opinions.
btw, Bebo, one of the most common generalizations about usa, here in italy, is that african-american and hispanics are all democratics..... as u can see, expressing ourselves by stereotypes is never a wise decision ;)

As i said before i'll continue to talk about serie a situation on the "serie a thread"..... head towards it for further informations:mrgreen: (later, i'll post some news over there).
btw i'won't post so frequently as the last week, as i'm not sick anymore, and my "forced rest week" finally ended :)

Last edited:
I`m sorry lo zio for posting off topic... I meant no harm those terms was not to offend. My skin color is dark and I didn`t think some would be offended. There`s applications for employment , housing and loans that wants to know ones race.I found that odd coming to this country...I`m off and sorry if I offended anyone

I`m sorry lo zio for posting off topic... I meant no harm those terms was not to offend. My skin color is dark and I didn`t think some would be offended. There`s applications for employment , housing and loans that wants to know ones race.I found that odd coming to this country...I`m off and sorry if I offended anyone

u don't have to be sorry for being off topic (i went off topic so many times in this thread :lol: )

and u don't have to be sorry for posting your opinions. disagreements are something natural, when we share our views. As long as we respect each others opinions, there's no prob.....
what a boring place this would be if everybody always had the same views :D

El Diego your a moron please leave this forum because all you do is if you dont like a team or country you say they are crap or are cheaters.

You are a biased fool. I LOVE Italy as a country, I just think the football scene is a disgrace there and has been for years. Ultras, scams, biased referees, nazi-fans, racism. I could go on & on. Just because you don't AGREE with what I say don't resort to calling me a MORON. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about that stuff mate. I have to say, I didn't agree with the things you originally posted. But I think Rocky29, and to a certain extent csaunders, took it too seriously and directed abuse at you in an unnecessary way.

I expect your views are getting lost in translation somewhat. But whatever you say, thats your opinion. It's quite obvious you are a well meaning and nice guy, so I don't think there is any need for you to apologize. :)

Right, is this thread going to go back on topic now. I agree with what gerd said, this is interesting stuff. It would be a big shame if it was closed. lo zio, keep posting news as it happens my friend, these are important issues.

WE ARE TAKING ABOUT THE HERE AND NOW!

"It is not only 80 silly people who have stopped Italian Football" - LOL
burying your head in the sand will not make the problem go-away

The fact is that Italian Football is percieved, by Europe and people with at least half a brain - for anybody who can read between the lines,
-has been corrupt for decades
-everyone one thinks this but no-one will say this (just look at transfer/loan move over last few years it will give most of the game away)
-the problems (hooligans etc.) have been actively ignored by the clubs because they only care about tickets for matches which have been decreasing over the last decade)
-Little action over player/fans fascist/extremsim banners/chants
-The TOTAL lack of control by The ITALIAN FA - emphasised when fans allowed back in to San Siro.

I could go on.....

But if people want to discuss another league instead of tackling the current crisis we are discussing then please continue to play the Ostrich

Last edited:
?:shock:

"It is not only 80 silly people who have stopped Italian Football" - LOL

actually they weren't 80..... they were 39, mate :mrgreen:
they (and that's a fact) stopped football in italy last week.
but this is not the problem, of course. the problem is that those 39 silly idiots just underlined a wider situation, that involve a lot of italians supporters groups..... (i'd say that involves the whole society, as it's not just a supporters problem) ......this looks quite obvious to me..... but according to your statement, is not useless to write it.

burying your head in the sand will not make the problem go-away
have u been asleep the whole last week?. a thousands millions industry (that gives work to a lot of people) stopped last week.
The italian federation said that the stop caused a economical damage of 240 millions euros..... 240 millions euros "burned". each newspaper has an article in first page about the italian football crisis since saturday morning.....2 decrees and 3 laws have been approved in 3 days..... 39 people arrested in 4 days....... how can u say that we're burying our heads in the sand??? :shock:

The fact is that Italian Football is percieved, by Europe and people with at least half a brain - for anybody who can read between the lines....
i don't wanna underestimate your "perceptions" mate, but them (your perceptions) are our last worry, at the moment ;)

-has been corrupt for decades
then u must have some evidences that our courts don't have.... coz we found evidences of corruption for the last 2 years :mrgreen: .
of course this doesn't change the situation... (1 year, 2 years, "decades".... in any case it's disgusting), but just a few posts ago we were talking about how useless is talking by generalizations, so i think u should inform yourself better, before expriming yourself ;)

everyone one thinks this but no-one will say this

45 civil trials and 160 criminal trials......isn't this enough for u :mrgreen:
one of the reasons why i'm proud to live in italy is that here, if u do something wrong, sooner or later, it will come out...... and this doesn't happens everywhere.....
moreover, if "no one will say this"....... what are we talking about right now?....... what about this thread?......... finally, if no one will say it, how do u know it? do u think it's just your "perception"....... i'd say that u know this cause all the newspapers in the world are actually saying this, don't u think? :lol:

-the problems (hooligans etc.) have been actively ignored by the clubs because they only care about tickets for matches which have been decreasing over the last decade)

once again, mate: get some informations before talking. the real problem (and if u would have read this thread before posting u would already know it, as we wrote it almost a thousand times) is that our clubs can't do anything. our clubs aren't the owners of our stadia so they can't take care of the security..... that's the problem. the responsibles of this situation are our governments (this and the previous ones), are our police forces.

-Little action over player/fans fascist/extremsim banners/chants

ever heard about expression liberty???? those banners may appear disgusting (and they actually do), but i'm proud of living in a country where even those bastards fascist idiots can express their (disgusting) opinions. this means that i live in a civil country, in a country where expriming your views (no matter how stupid they are) is not a crime...... and if u can't understand this by yourself, mate, well i cant help u.

moreover, do u think that u live in an utopic community with no fascist, no nazi, no anarchists??? really do u?:lmao:
the only difference is that in england u're not allowed to bring banners at the stadium, that's all.
here in italy we can, and it's a nice thing cause i can see a lot of great, funny or hilarious banners each week.
of course even an idiot fascist has the same right. so it happens that u can see an idiot carrying a sheet with horrible fascist phrases...... but believe me mate, i don't care, as i already know that here in italy (like everywhere in the world) there are idiots, fascist or anarchists...... i don't need to see a banner to understand this. And i know that when i see a fascist banner in a stadium, this doesn't means that 50 thousand people in that stadium are fascist..... it's just a couple of idiots.... and i can say his cause the extreme right party took just a miserable 0.4% at the last elections....
... once again, if u can't understand this, then i can't help u :roll:

-The TOTAL lack of control by The ITALIAN FA - emphasised when fans allowed back in to San Siro.

still you're showing that u don't know what you're talking about......

1- is not the italian FA that decides wich stadia can stay opened to the crowd...... we are a constitutional repubblic, so this is a dept. of internal affairs duty.

2- when inter and milan understood that san siro would have been closed, they hired almost 80 speciallists who worked day and night for 2 days and 3 nights. this way they managed to do acquit all the pisanu act requirements. that's the reason why, in the end, San Siro was opened :)

i'd like to underline that San Siro, that wasn't ready according to the pisano act (till 7 hours before sunday match), still was (before the upgrade) a 5 stars (the highest quality) stadium, according to the uefa security parameters..... i think this says it all (about the San Siro situation, and about the severity of the pisano act requirements).

I could go on.....
u'd better not mate, according to what u wrote till now..... or at least, inform youself, and then come back with some interesting and agreable statement ;)

lo zio, keep posting news as it happens my friend, these are important issues.
@ Ad16: i will, mate ;)

Last edited:
lo zio is spot on.... the right to free speech is a beautiful thing, even if you disagree with it...

;)
more than beautiful, it's the ground work of a civil society, the most elementar rule of democracy....... but still somebody doesn't understand it.... maybe they think we should just arrest all those idiots...... or brainwash them :lol: :lol: :lol:

how can we pretend to "export" democracy if we don't even know what democracy is :roll:

cheers everyone... :applause:

I watched Cagliari vs. Siena over the weekend and it was a great match . I usually would over look it ,but I had to see how a match with no fans would look like . I saw a small group of fans , but they were loud . Can the chanting come from outside the stadium?

I like watching Inter. it`s like watching NBA players playing futbol(so many tall players)or is that my imagination :mrgreen: there unstoppable

Last edited:
Can the chanting come from outside the stadium?

that's the power of passion, Bebo :D

I like watching Inter. it`s like watching NBA players playing futbol(so many tall players)or is that my imagination

:lol: u'r right mate, it's not your immagination. according to the stats they're the world tallest team by now.
and that's the reason why they win even when they aren't in good shape (like sunday).... they simply dominate their opponents.

and the most unbelievable thing is that they're even starting to play beautiful football...... it looks unbelievable, as we're talking about inter, but still it is :shock:

sorry was this conversation about world peace and democracy?

Or Italian Football

Just like politicians who say
-Education for all
-Lets fight the environement
-Freedom of speech
hardly something anyone can argue against as being bad!

Anyway i feel you have a lot of things to get off your chest and because of freedom of speech and democracy its your right (wow american movies are great!)

So enjoy the thread and thanks for your views. I feel enlightenened especially after hearing the word "utopic"

Il shut the door on my way out...Seems like it's your house in here.

sorry mate, i read your post 2 times, but i really can't understand. we were talking about "italy football crisis"... what are u talking about?

we are talking about some thugs who last week killed a man..... of course we're talking about peace.... better we're talking about education.

we are talking about a way to solve this problem avoiding "feudal" solutions. protect the society by theese thugs without violating the freedoms guaranteed (even to those thugs) by our constitution.......... of course we're talking about democracy.

Anyway i feel you have a lot of things to get off your chest and because of freedom of speech and democracy its your right (wow american movies are great!)

it's really said to hear this from an englishman, mate, because freedom of speech and democracy are something more than a phrase in a movie....... and theese words weren't born in america...they were born in england...... at your home.

So enjoy the thread and thanks for your views. I feel enlightenened especially after hearing the word "utopic"

Il shut the door on my way out...Seems like it's your house in here.

sorry mate, did i hurt or offend u some way? i just suggested u to inform yourself, as a couple of things u wrote were simply uncorrect... that's all
btw do as u want.... actually i really don't care.... u didn't add anything to our conversation... so it won't be such a big loss...:roll:

Last edited:
last news:

it looks like italian government measures are working (till now), as a lot of cities\clubs are now working together to upgrade their stadia.

a 17 years old guy is officially suspected for agent Raciti's murder (they say that police forces found some evidences, looking at the videosurveillance tapes).

catania stadium is disqualified till the end of the season.

according to what our clubs owners say every day on tv, it looks like their new most important priority is having their own stadia (it would be great)..... we'll see :)

Thanks for the information lo zio your one of the best members here always helping people

didn't notice it before :mrgreen: . thanks Jake, u're a nice guy. but in the end, that's what this forum is about...... "football discussion". :)

could i ask u something? are u an italian who lives in Scotland, or a Scot who supports Roma? :)

another law has been approved this week.....
from now on bringing banners at the stadium will be extremely hard :(
this law establishes a specific procedure... people who wants to bring a banner must contact the GOS (special security police group) one week before the match. the GOS will allow to enter into the stadium only those banners which aren't "offensive" for the community (this may seem a good decision..... but who has the right to judge what is actually "offensive"?).
And finally all supporters messages (banners) must be written on fireproof material....... (wtf, never heard about banners burned!).

as u will understand all theese "obstructions" will bring a lot of people who want just to express themselves in a "goliardic" way, to give up (where the hell we have to find some fireproof materials!)

and all of this, just to disallow a couple of idionts fascists to bring their stupid banners at the stadium....
i'm wondering; who really won in the end? us or them?:(

here in italy a lot of newspapers are celebrating the death of banners in italy, showing us some of the greatest, funniest, most hilarious of the last 20 years..... so sad :(

i'll post here a couple of them, just to show u what we'll miss from now on.

match: messina reggina.
as you know those 2 cities are on the 2 opposite shores of strait of messina... so they're one in front of the other..... here it is the banner that reggina supporters shown to messinesi

VI INVIDIAMO SOLO IL PANORAMA

translation: we just envy your view :lol: :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

this is the banner that an inter supporter showed after (another) bad performance of his team.

NON SO PIù COME INSULTARVI

translation; i don't know wich words i may use to insult u again :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------

match: sweden - italy

VI "SMONTEREMO" L'IKEA

translation: we'll "dismantle" ikea... :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------

match: inter - don't remember who

NO MARTINS, NO PARTY

i'd say this doesn't need any translation..:mrgreen:

-------------------------------------------------------------

match: fiorentina - como

VOI COMASCHI, NOI COLLE FEMMINE

comaschi are como citizens. but in fiorentino, the word "comaschi" also means "to go with men", so the banner may sound like this "you go to bed with men, we go to bed with women"

after Lyon - Roma (last week)

'A COUPET T'AVEMO SCAPPOTTATO LA PORTA, DA OGGI FATTE CHIAMà CABRIOLET

translation: coupet, last week we dismantled your net.. from now on people will call u "cabriolet" :lol: :lol: :lol: (priceless)

---------------------------------------------------------------

finally the most famous.
match napoli - verona.... early in the 80s.
between theese two cities there's a huge rivalry. in the first leg match veronesi showed an offensive banner to napoletani. this was their (great) answer in the second match.

GIULIETTA ERA UNA ZOCCOLA!

translation: juliet was a bitch!

juliet is a character form "romeo and juliet" , the famous Shakespeare drama; as u will know, both of them (romeo and juliet )were from verona.... juliet is an icon in verona, like the Virgin of Compostela.

Now a banner like this today couldn't enter into a stadium, as it's undenyably offensive...... but goliardic has to be a little offensive. it's up to us to be smart, accept it, and have a laugh.........

.... unfortunately, this won't happen anymore :(

Last edited:
Stupid law and truly great banners...football can provoke the worst and the best in human beings...if you have other examples lo zio...please...i really love them.

Banners should not be banned. They should ban the ban that bans banners that the banners want.

Hope I don't get banned for that.

Banners should not be banned. They should ban the ban that bans banners that the banners want.

.....:shock:
.....:lol:

if you have other examples lo zio...please...i really love them.

;)

here they are, then.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

can't read the message..... but is beautiful.....
ah, this is an inter banner. (the snake is inter's symbol)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

milan banner.
it says something like "interista, we'll make u "scream"

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

another milan banner (during a milan inter match.... but we're not talking about this year. we're talking about one of the past few years...... when milan used to win everything, and inter..... well :roll: ... nothing)

it says "(interisti) we're making your dreams come true... for us!"

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

roma banner. Roma supporters to bush... "bush, why don't u just buy Risk?" (i guess u know Risk, the game)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

"God, do not save Reggina"
"Reggina" is reggio calabria football team. but "regina" (without a "g")means "Queen"

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

no need to trnaslation for this :lol:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

this banner was shown after italy's victory at the world cup. it's dedicated to our french friends.
it says "and now give back to us la Gioconda too!"
La gioconda is at the louvre. a lot of italians think that france stole us la gioconda (as Napoleon stole a lot of piece of arts from italy). Actually this isn't true, as la gioconda was regulary sold by Leonardo to King Francois 1st.... btw this banner is so funny :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

napoli.
can't read the messages, but they're HUGE!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

still Napoli... it may look like a painting.... but it isn't. its a photo from a book about napoli's history.... beautiful

and this is another picture a took from the same book:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i know, it's not a stadium banner.... but it's just too beautiful..
this banner was just outside the napoli cemetery the day that Napoli won their first scudetto (1987)...
it says "they have no idea of what they missed"
this is ART! :D

and finally a couple from Palermo :mrgreen:

Palermo centenary:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Palermo reaching Serie A after 31 years!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Palermo - juve (last year, i think)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

palermo - catania (2 years ago)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Palermo's eagle "executing" the snake (inter), the devil (milan) and the zebra (juve)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i could go on for days. last year there was a show on tv; each week they used to "rate" football banners and choose the funniest one (among all italian stadia).

i still remember one of the "winners". it was a banner shown by inter supporters to lazio supporters, during an inter - lazio.
it said "god bless Nero" (Nero was the emperor who burned Rome) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
A few years ago when Milan played United at San Siro, the Milan fans held a giant banner with a devil saying something like "The devil inside" as both teams are represented by a devil.

Another was Milan-Inter, the Milan fans made a giant banner of a tennis court with Milan winning 6-0 against a blue and black snake.

talkin about roma - man utd.....

TIKTIKTIKTIK WROTE:

Every country has its problems (chelsea/westham fans recently having a figth with a couple of fulham fans getting injured by being in the wrong place at the wrong time) however italy, like turkey, now have a consistent record of trouble. The frisk incident, the semi last year with inter/ac, this seasons domestic troubles, fraud last year, and over zealous policing(However when one of their own has been killed by "football fans", you cant blame them for going in strong) aswell as the power the ultra's have in the stadium, to di canio making political gestures. Im just worried that UEFA/FIFA are gonna wait till people get killed to truly do something, instead of pathetic 6000 / 42000 fines, the clubs make more money on match day selling pie's! Make that prawn sandwiches as its the manu thread im posting in

Italy atm are the problem country when it come to football trouble, they need to sort it out.

good post tiktiktiktik, i agree with u
we have big problems, but we're also working on them.
after the pisano act application, the situation inside our stadia changed a lot.
just to make u an example; 3 weeks ago while i was entering inside palermo's stadium, i was checked in by a steward who asked me to leave my belt, coz it could represent a "weapon".
our stadia are getting safer places (actually my stadium has always been a safe place), but when an idiot wanders around the city carrying a knife, what shall we do? Should we check each citizen to see if they're carrying anything that could be dangerous?
i remember that in the"bad news for italy" thread Cloud wrote that there was no difference between disorders inside or outside the stadium. but the problem is that this just ain't true. we can "clean" our stadia.... but it's unpossible to "clean" a whole city

TIKTIKTIKTIK WROTE:

I think a main problem in the stadium was highlighted by UEFA, italian law means its the police that are responsible for order, whereas in england its stewards. I think that has an effect aswell, some guy standing in a yellow illumous vest wont make anyone scared, but at the same time they wont really make anyone angry or violent either, whereas standing infront of riot police must be a scary situation. And with whats happend in italy, like i said earlier, its not surprising they are heavy handed.

As for outside the stadium, i dont really know what you can do about that tbh, other then loads of police and a lot of control.
But thats really about hardcore "fans", which differs from club to club and country to country.

Back
Top Bottom