1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

backup problems

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by pkkramer, 29 April 2006.

1. pkkramer

pkkramer Guest

i am using swap magic 3.6, and i have already read that it works fine for other people. i have applied the fernando patch version 1 and burned the game with dvd decryptor at 1x speed (which goes to 4x automatically... hmmm) and i used a memorex dvd-r and i just tried a maxell dvd-r. why is it still saying it is not a valid ps2 disc? i know others are having this problem so any help would be appreciated by me and many others. thanks

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Too many variables to know why it isn't working for some people.
    I always reset my pc before starting, do not run any other programs during the ripping/patching process and reset again before burning.

Use the speed appropriate to your disks. If they can't burn at 1x you can't make them. Set it to 4x next time.

3. salad

salad Non-League

24 March 2005

memorex disc isn't so good for ps2 back up. i used memorex, didn't work, burn the same project we10 patched with verbatim and ritek disc then it works like a charm.

4. pkkramer

pkkramer Guest

i did. thanks bro it works fine now. 'bout damn time\\:o/

5. Zidane87

Zidane87 League 2

22 July 2004
    London Blud!!!!
    Real Madrid
    hey i get the same problem... but i am using verbatin dvd-r (which are 16X) got them from bigpockets.co.uk (cool wbesite) and im bunring them with dvd decrypter heeeeeeeelp!!!