Arsenal ♦ "Let There Be Light" ♦ Champions League Draw.

thierryhenry50

A new horizon
27 August 2006
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arsenal
XLOLHWF.jpg

Last edited:
"Let There Be Light" ♦ Football Life Settings

QuLvwzP.png

vyk7HwZ.png

FOOTBALL LIFE SETTINGS
  • | :: PatchPESEdit Patch 6.0
    | :: Start LocationUEFA Champions League (obviously)
    | :: Leagues SelectedEngland (+ Sky Bet Championship) / France / Italy / Turkey / Spain / Portugal / Germany / Brazil

IN-GAME SETTINGS
  • | :: Match LevelProfessional
    | :: Match Time10 min.
    | :: Currency UnitPounds
    | :: Market Activity LevelNormal
    | :: Player DevelopmentOn
    | :: Classic PlayersOff

Last edited:
Re: "Let There Be Light" ♦ Arsenal F.C. (PES2013)

# Reserved #

You guys can wish me good luck now. Hoping you come here often to see how the team's doing. Özil and Viviano are on board and will try to bring some more new faces in January. Also, let's wish for this to be the catalyst for more Football Life stories here, I think we have some potential in the forum.​

Last edited:

Though I don't really like PES 2013, I'm with you!
I'd love to read some ML/BAL adventures, I even posted one myself on the biggest Italian PES forum when I was playing PES5 and developed quite well until my HD died, and with him also the save files (erm... No, save files for Konami games aren't things one plans to include in scheduled backups)...

Good luck! ;)

Though I don't really like PES 2013, I'm with you!
I'd love to read some ML/BAL adventures, I even posted one myself on the biggest Italian PES forum when I was playing PES5 and developed quite well until my HD died, and with him also the save files (erm... No, save files for Konami games aren't things one plans to include in scheduled backups)...

Good luck! ;)

Wow thanks a lot man! What? Game save files are the first thing I check when I backup my hard drive! :SMUG:

Kickoff! How you like the index? More things to come.

Re: Arsenal ♦ "Let There Be Light" ♦ Schedule announced.

That's a very good start! Keep it up and it can be a great story! :)

Re: Arsenal ♦ "Let There Be Light" ♦ Schedule announced.

I see you're taking this very seriuosly. I'll be following this thread :TU:

Great idea, mate! You need to post something like that in the 'Master League Adventures' thread when PES 2014 comes out. I will defo read your stories. And very nice presentation too by the way!

Back
Top Bottom